vms wont boot anymore i get PCIROOT error. how do i access Vdisk Files inside with a program to retrieve files

so i was getting help with a different issue   and i was having SSD problems slowness

i copied the VMS to the array put a SATA SSD in instead of a NVME

but she wont boot anymore.. and  the home assistant is important the backups are in the VM apparently... so i need it to boot up so i can save it.. the VM Backup Plugin wasnt runnning  i had

i tried making a new vm  and use the orginal vdisk it isnt working..  so i need a program that opens the Vdisk  lets me goto the file directories and copy the files at least 

but here is a image  and if i set it to seabios   she not bootable.. so i need a file editor  to save the files inside it

vmproblem.PNG

vmproblem2.PNG

Edited by comet424

i also tried   adding the home assistant drive  as a 2nd drive in my ubuntu  and then i tried looking for it there is a disk  section 

but i get error of  you cant view blocked stuff wanna search...

was hoping to do like windows you plug in your hard drive and copy the files off it.. 

but i dunno how to do this 😞

anyone have any idea???  i tried and posted help  in the General  as i tried space invader how to mount a Vdisk  but its not working and so far no replies yet not sure if ill get help

i need to mount the disk  its not showing any partitions  but need to mount and retreve the files any help be great