Email is not valid When Purchasing License

Greetings,

I have been having issues attempting to purchase my license for Unraid.

I just started up my server and when it asked if I wanna use a Trail Key or Purchase one, I choose purchase.

I fill out the "Individual" form and when i click to proceed to payment, it says that my email is not valid.

My email is (user is censored for privacy sake) **********@roadrunner.com

I have also tried to test with another of my emails ********@gmail.com and got the same result.

Is there an issue with the purchase system at this time???

17 hours ago, ozma64 said:

Greetings,

I have been having issues attempting to purchase my license for Unraid.

I just started up my server and when it asked if I wanna use a Trail Key or Purchase one, I choose purchase.

I fill out the "Individual" form and when i click to proceed to payment, it says that my email is not valid.

My email is (user is censored for privacy sake) **********@roadrunner.com

I have also tried to test with another of my emails ********@gmail.com and got the same result.

Is there an issue with the purchase system at this time???

Everything appears to be running nominally. Please email us at [email protected] with the email you are trying to use and any accompanying screenshots and we will assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Thank you for looking into it... I think the problem was that I was Remoting into the server instead of interfacing with it directly with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Once I hooked my input output equipment to the server and tried to register directly on the server it went through just fine...

Thank you

2 minutes ago, ozma64 said:

Greetings,

Thank you for looking into it... I think the problem was that I was Remoting into the server instead of interfacing with it directly with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Once I hooked my input output equipment to the server and tried to register directly on the server it went through just fine...

Thank you

Awesome! Thanks for getting back to us and thank you for your purchase 🙏