[6.9.2] unraid freezes

Since i've updated my cpu from a G4400 to a intel i5 7400, I'm experiencing random freezes/lock-ups in my unraid server. I've read many topics and most of the time they have to check the syslog but with me, nothing appears in the syslog. Sometimes the server runs for more than a week without issues and sometimes just after a few days. Is there a way to enable a more verbose option of the syslog which includes just everything? 

The error occurred yesterday (06-07-21), but I discovered it, this morning that it wasn't working anymore. 

The kernel error can be ignored, this is caused by another topic of mine and Domoticz tries to activate the usb z-wave and doesn't succeed. 

cdc_acm 1-10:1.0: acm_port_activate - usb_submit_urb(ctrl irq) failed

In Domoticz I can see that energy data has been collected till 05:15.

In the Syslog I can see that data is written till Jul  6 05:19:24 but then again, this only caused by domoticz otherwise their would have been no data on why the server just stopped working and does nothing till 07-07-21. 

There was a topic about putting dockers in a seperate vlan to prevent server from freezing. Is still applicable for unraid 6.9.2?

syslog-127.0.0.1.log grandia-diagnostics-20210707-0752.zip

Edited by kevi-n1
clarification