Win11 & Unraid

Hi Unraid Team,

I have been fascinated by your unique os for a long time now hoping to setup an unraid system for my personal needs and I am coming around to doing it at last but all of sudden there are new questions coming around with the soon to be released new windows 11. I thought I could ask here as it might also help other users.

My question is around how unraid will be handling the new requirements around TPM/Secure boot. I understand there are already a number of workaround to install win11 on pretty much anything and obviously unraid vms are definitely able to run win11 but I am taking the approach that we do not know yet how microsoft will enforce those requirements when real release happens. In short, in my research, I read about VMware for example can create a virtual TPM module and therefore create VMs that simply would be compliant rather than working around the windows installation process and not knowing the support I would get from Microsoft going down that route.

Could you please let me know if virtualizing a TPM module is an option for the VMs created in Unraid, if not is it on the roadmap at all?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Remy.

Edit: Apologies for posting this, I did find my answer in the forum: 

It seems that QEMU is already supporting TPM2 and moreover, Microsoft officially confirm that TPM requirements will be ignored for virtualized environments. Sorry again for not checking the forum properly.

Edited by guatapal
Found answer