[Support] binhex - Rclone

5 hours ago, Alex1989 said:

hey,thanks for your work,

i work with docker all brealiant ,but i cant get the gui web with the  'ENABLE_WEBUI=YES' I only get the page '404 page not found'

check the supervisord.log file, im assuming you havent generated a rclone config file most probably.

1 minute ago, Alex1989 said:

i already can work backgroud ,only the webui not worked,i pease the log under:

2021-10-08 21:09:09,650 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/rclone.conf" during parsing
2021-10-08 21:09:09,651 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2021-10-08 21:09:09,668 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2021-10-08 21:09:10,671 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 128
2021-10-08 21:09:10,672 INFO reaped unknown pid 8 (exit status 0)
2021-10-08 21:09:10,729 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Waiting for Rclone Web UI process to start listening on port 5572...
2021-10-08 21:09:10,729 INFO success: start-script entered RUNNING state, process has stayed up for > than 0 seconds (startsecs)
2021-10-08 21:09:11,390 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Rclone Web UI process listening on port 5572
2021-10-08 21:09:11,404 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Running rclone copy for local media share '/NAS/01_WorkSyn' to remote 'aliyun'...
2021-10-08 21:10:27,245 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
{}
2021-10-08 21:10:27,249 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] rclone copy finishe
2021-10-08 21:10:27,250 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Running rclone post check, report located at '/config/rclone/reports/local-to-remote-aliyun-differ-nas-01_worksyn.txt'...
2021-10-08 21:11:43,848 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] rclone post check finished
2021-10-08 21:11:43,851 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[info] Running rclone copy for local media share '/NAS/03_Backup' to remote 'aliyun'...

49 minutes ago, Alex1989 said:

i already can work backgroud ,only the webui not worked,i pease the log under:

ok can you please share your docker configuration, if you are a unraid user (not sure as your media share name looks odd) then easiest way is to edit the container, change something, change it back to what it was, click apply then copy and paste the entire output here, else if not unraid user then paste your docker run/compose file here.

55 minutes ago, binhex said:

ok can you please share your docker configuration, if you are a unraid user (not sure as your media share name looks odd) then easiest way is to edit the container, change something, change it back to what it was, click apply then copy and paste the entire output here, else if not unraid user then paste your docker run/compose file here.

yes i use the unraid,but i change the route of the based

Command:

create --name='Rclone' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="Asia/Shanghai" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'RCLONE_CONFIG_PATH'='/config/rclone/config/rclone.conf' -e 'RCLONE_MEDIA_SHARES'='/NAS/01_WorkSyn,/NAS/03_Backup' -e 'RCLONE_REMOTE_NAME'='aliyun' -e 'RCLONE_SLEEP_PERIOD'='24h' -e 'RCLONE_USER_FLAGS'='=admin' -e 'RCLONE_OPERATION'='copy' -e 'RCLONE_DIRECTION'='localtoremote' -e 'RCLONE_POST_CHECK'='yes' -e 'ENABLE_WEBUI'='yes' -e 'WEBUI_USER'='admin' -e 'WEBUI_PASS'='XXXXXXXXXX'                     -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='0' -e 'PGID'='0' -e 'RCLONE_POST_REPORT'='differ' -p '53682:53682/tcp' -p '5572:5572/tcp' -v '/mnt/user/NAS/':'/NAS':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-rclone':'/config':'rw' -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro 'binhex/arch-rclone

Screenshot_20211008_233818.jpg

4 minutes ago, Alex1989 said:

-p '5572:5572/tcp' -

ok that looks alright, the above is the port the web ui uses, so you should be attempting connection on:-

http://<unraid ip address>:5572

does that not work?, if not try a different browser, watch out for adblocking extensions too, also check for any firewall running that might be blocking port 5572.

11 minutes ago, binhex said:

ok that looks alright, the above is the port the web ui uses, so you should be attempting connection on:-

http://<unraid ip address>:5572

does that not work?, if not try a different browser, watch out for adblocking extensions too, also check for any firewall running that might be blocking port 5572.

don't work also. I have chack all the things but only got results like this 

Screenshot_20211008_235519_com.gspace.android.jpg

Screenshot_20211008_235534_com.gspace.android.jpg

Screenshot_20211008_235600_com.huawei.browser.jpg

don't work also. I have chack all the things but only got results like this 

im assuming when prompted to login (as shown in your first screenshot) you put in the WEBUI_USER amd WEBUI_PASS values right?, can you try a desktop pc not smartphone/tablet, it might be the browser you are running is not compatible

3 minutes ago, binhex said:

im assuming when prompted to login (as shown in your first screenshot) you put in the WEBUI_USER amd WEBUI_PASS values right?, can you try a desktop pc not smartphone/tablet, it might be the browser you are running is not compatible

if i type the wrong value i can't get anything or like screenshot  below .also with the pc broser with the same results.

Screenshot_20211009_000614_com.huawei.browser.jpg

Screenshot_20211009_001040_com.oray.sunlogin.jpg

Screenshot_20211009_001058_com.oray.sunlogin.jpg

7 hours ago, binhex said:

i htink you got something blocking url redirection, try putting this in your browser:-

http://<unraid servers ip>:5572/#/dashboard

also the same results,I Have try many ways to solve this problems but get nothing. so I try to connect with you. Help me!

14 minutes ago, binhex said:

I'm out of suggestions for now, all I can tell you is it does work fine for me and others so the issue is at your end, I just don't know what could be causing it

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

where i could find the ui from the container.has the parm of RCLONE_USER_FLAGS mean. it well cause some bad results?

where i could find the ui from the container.has the parm of RCLONE_USER_FLAGS mean. it well cause some bad results?
That env var is for user specified options for rclone, unless you know what you are doing then don't use this option, it won't fix your current issue.

On 9/6/2021 at 8:25 AM, NicoSavides said:

Hello, Did you get this figured out? I am having the same issue and am getting very flustered...

I have an issue when I try to mount drives;

Is there any idea why ?

I'm honestly unsure of what I should put in the "mount point" field, so it might be the issue.

image.png.729a582b4a695aa346bf4c2f5eba8e0d.png

On 10/10/2021 at 3:36 AM, binhex said:

That env var is for user specified options for rclone, unless you know what you are doing then don't use this option, it won't fix your current issue.

i removed RCLONE_USER_FLAGS,then successful receive the Webui

• 3 weeks later...

Hi binhex

I think you are the one to ask ;-)

Over some years I have transferred data one way --> to my Unraid server

FTP, Synchting, Resilio Sync, and latest LFTP using Seedsync Docker & Ubuntu VM Last one very unstable)

Could I use your binhex rclone to connect to my off-site server and do a oneway synct to my unraid server?

I have read all of the post and they are mostly about google drive and big vendors?

I was able to install rclone on the remote server doing this:

image.thumb.png.65c3a6d2948fd00efbb52886f59e135c.png

Would this make it possible to use your docker?

And would the configuration be simpler?

Sorry I am still trying to get my head around settings this up to just run and work (FAST ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

After some messing around I've got docker to connect to my OneDrive, and I'm testing syncing.

However, I can only seem to sync files UP, but not DOWN, and if I add files to the folder from the OneDrive side, they are deleted.

If I change something on the OneDrive side, the "new" (changed) file gets deleted, and the "old" (unchanged) file is synced back up in its place.

image.png.5ea796ee174f20dd44b11cf5b6c2c282.png

Seems like a working 1-way sync, I'm trying to get 2-way.

I've resolved all errors in the logs/reports, and the link seems to be working.

Anyone know why this is happening?

I have the variables set as following:

RCLONE_OPERATION=sync

RCLONE_DIRECTION=both