[SUPPORT] SPACEINVADERONE - Windows11 UUP dump

14 hours ago, SpaceInvaderOne said:

A container to easily download the windows 11 preview iso directly from microsoft and put in the Unraid iso share

Awsome work!! Got it to work with Radeon Rx580 passthrough as well.

Nice to be able to explore the new win11 however I can not say that I am very impressed with the new features so far. It looks mostly like a pretty skin on windows 10 and microsoft trying to steal more of my privacy.

Worked perfectly following this guide.  Thanks.

I have not spent much time with Windows 11 so far, but it does not appear to be too much different than Windows 10 on the surface other than some things being rearranged.  Probably most of the "improvements" are under the hood.

4 hours ago, neruve said:

Am I the only one that the UUP stuff just never works for? I've even disabled my dns level ad blocker and it just ALWAYS errors and says it can't download file. (it downloads some but not others) any ideas?

i'm having similar issues - just keeps reporting errorcode 22 and 403's

edit: actually disabling my pi-hole - i have seen a change of state ... so maybe i spoke to soon

edit2: so it eventually errored out - restarted the container wiht pihole disabled - we'll see if that provides a different outcome - i was able to grab some of the packages but not all of them so i'm hoping its just an intermittent issue

Edited by SeattleBandit
14 hours ago, SeattleBandit said:

i'm having similar issues - just keeps reporting errorcode 22 and 403's

edit: actually disabling my pi-hole - i have seen a change of state ... so maybe i spoke to soon

edit2: so it eventually errored out - restarted the container wiht pihole disabled - we'll see if that provides a different outcome - i was able to grab some of the packages but not all of them so i'm hoping its just an intermittent issue

Any luck? Mine still absolutely refuses to work. I have attached my aria2_download log incase someone has any ideas.

aria2_download.log

8 hours ago, neruve said:

Any luck? Mine still absolutely refuses to work. I have attached my aria2_download log incase someone has any ideas.

aria2_download.log 12.91 MB · 0 downloads

no dice - tried everything - eventually gave up - was only doing this for fun anyways

i do not know why the iso itself wasn't just shared - this seems overly complicated unless the tooling is building an iso unique to your hardware

19 hours ago, SeattleBandit said:

no dice - tried everything - eventually gave up - was only doing this for fun anyways

i do not know why the iso itself wasn't just shared - this seems overly complicated unless the tooling is building an iso unique to your hardware

Also giving up I guess. I've tried everything I can think of I was using 1.1.12 and 9.9.9.9 for dns, i switched to opendns and still no go. Seems like this container works for 99% of people and there is really no support for the few of us that have issues trying to figure it out (which is totally fine, I'm not complaining about it) Odd thing is if I try to run the scripts on a windows machine I get similar errors. So it could very well be my network. Maybe something is getting caught up or blocked by the honey pot or something in the UDM, but it shouldn't be an issue as it pulls directly from microsoft servers and windows update works just fine.

Edited by neruve

I tries to get this app working as well but failed every time.

I'm running Unifi pro-4 Router running IDS and found the cause to my issues in my router Logs.

It sees the traffic as a trojan here is one of the hundreds of blocks my router did.

ET TROJAN Possible Compromised Host AnubisNetworks Sinkhole Cookie Value Snkz

Date07/15/2021

Time08:56:30 AM

Severity

High

TypeA Network Trojan was Detected

CategoryIPS_VALUES_CATEGORY_EMERGING-TROJAN

I am not accusing SpaceinvaderOne of anything!

I ran this app 3 different time and my Router is full of these the hole time it was running.

Hope this helps anyone else that is having issues and see if anyone else sees the same?

4 hours ago, Soulflyzz said:

I tries to get this app working as well but failed every time.

I'm running Unifi pro-4 Router running IDS and found the cause to my issues in my router Logs.

It sees the traffic as a trojan here is one of the hundreds of blocks my router did.

ET TROJAN Possible Compromised Host AnubisNetworks Sinkhole Cookie Value Snkz

Date07/15/2021

Time08:56:30 AM

Severity

High

TypeA Network Trojan was Detected

CategoryIPS_VALUES_CATEGORY_EMERGING-TROJAN

I am not accusing SpaceinvaderOne of anything!

I ran this app 3 different time and my Router is full of these the hole time it was running.

Hope this helps anyone else that is having issues and see if anyone else sees the same?

So this would be my problem as well I would imagine since we are both using Ubiquiti hardware. IPS is enabled on mine as well. Just seems very odd that this supposedly gets the files directly from Microsoft update servers and windows update works just fine.