[SUPPORT] SPACEINVADERONE - Windows11 UUP dump

On 7/15/2021 at 6:03 PM, neruve said:

So this would be my problem as well I would imagine since we are both using Ubiquiti hardware. IPS is enabled on mine as well. Just seems very odd that this supposedly gets the files directly from Microsoft update servers and windows update works just fine.

I'm also running unifi - with IPS enabled - explains the issue

Ok all done. Image is now in the iso share called Window11_Insiders.iso

Should that be Windows11_Insiders.iso?

Also, for some reason now the docker is downloading latest W10 instead of W11. I didnt change any script. The first time I ran the docker it dl W11 no problem but now it's always W10.

Edited by mikeyosm

How do i get audio working? I only have an Intel CPU (with UHD 630 graphics). Do i need to pass this through or is there another way to passthrough audio? I want to make sure that while my VM is running, my Intel UHD 630 integrated GPU is available for transcoding on anything on the Plex docker. I had always thought you cannot both passthrough an integrated Intel GPU and have it available for Plex to transcode.

When i close the VM, and select the "Intel Comet Lake PCH cAVS (00:1f.3) as my sound card (note- graphics card is still set to "VNC"); then i get the following error when trying to start the VM: 

internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2021-07-21T05:47:41.905637Z qemu-system-x86_64: -device vfio-pci,host=0000:00:1f.3,id=hostdev0,bus=pci.7,addr=0x1: vfio 0000:00:1f.3: group 10 is not viable Please ensure all devices within the iommu_group are bound to their vfio bus driver.

Edited by Linguafoeda
On 7/15/2021 at 9:54 PM, Soulflyzz said:

I tries to get this app working as well but failed every time.

I'm running Unifi pro-4 Router running IDS and found the cause to my issues in my router Logs.

It sees the traffic as a trojan here is one of the hundreds of blocks my router did.

ET TROJAN Possible Compromised Host AnubisNetworks Sinkhole Cookie Value Snkz

Date07/15/2021

Time08:56:30 AM

Severity

High

TypeA Network Trojan was Detected

CategoryIPS_VALUES_CATEGORY_EMERGING-TROJAN

I am not accusing SpaceinvaderOne of anything!

I ran this app 3 different time and my Router is full of these the hole time it was running.

Hope this helps anyone else that is having issues and see if anyone else sees the same?

Spot on, thanks for that just checked my UDM and sure as hell 1000's of entries for this blocked as Trojan, which im sure is a false positive, but i was only gonna play around to see what its like but ill just pass on by now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting an error in the download script when checking the logs:

01/02 21:01:52 [[1;32mNOTICE[0m] Downloading 1 item(s)

01/02 21:01:52 [[1;31mERROR[0m] CUID#7 - Download aborted. URI=https://uupdump.net/get.php?id=f19ccfd6-d64a-4f0d-8895-c663949fb7e9&pack=en-us&edition=professional&aria2=2
Exception: [AbstractCommand.cc:351] errorCode=1 URI=https://uupdump.net/get.php?id=f19ccfd6-d64a-4f0d-8895-c663949fb7e9&pack=en-us&edition=professional&aria2=2
-> [SocketCore.cc:1015] errorCode=1 SSL/TLS handshake failure: `not signed by known authorities or invalid' `expired'

01/02 21:01:52 [[1;32mNOTICE[0m] Download GID#cc0328c4ce351825 not complete: /config/aria2_script..txt

Download Results:
gid |stat|avg speed |path/URI
======+====+===========+=======================================================
cc0328|ERR | 0B/s|/config/aria2_script..txt

Status Legend:
(ERR):error occurred.

aria2 will resume download if the transfer is restarted.
If there are any errors, then see the log file. See '-l' option in help/man page for details.
Failed to retrieve aria2 script

Edited by King908
  • 2 weeks later...

no longer works

sending incremental file list
./
.gitignore
ConvertConfig.ini

d
downloadwin11.sh
custom/
custom/place custom files here.txt
files/
files/convert.sh
files/convert_config_linux
files/convert_ve_plugin
files/uup-converter-wimlib.7z

sent 1.90M bytes received 210 bytes 3.81M bytes/sec
total size is 1.90M speedup is 1.00
Retrieving aria2 script...

01/12 16:09:51 [[1;32mNOTICE[0m] Downloading 1 item(s)

01/12 16:09:51 [[1;31mERROR[0m] CUID#7 - Download aborted. URI=https://uupdump.net/get.php?id=f19ccfd6-d64a-4f0d-8895-c663949fb7e9&pack=en-us&edition=professional&aria2=2
Exception: [AbstractCommand.cc:351] errorCode=1 URI=https://uupdump.net/get.php?id=f19ccfd6-d64a-4f0d-8895-c663949fb7e9&pack=en-us&edition=professional&aria2=2
-> [SocketCore.cc:1015] errorCode=1 SSL/TLS handshake failure: `not signed by known authorities or invalid' `expired'

01/12 16:09:51 [[1;32mNOTICE[0m] Download GID#31348ba91bb61f27 not complete: /config/aria2_script..txt

Download Results:
gid |stat|avg speed |path/URI
======+====+===========+=======================================================
31348b|ERR | 0B/s|/config/aria2_script..txt

Status Legend:
(ERR):error occurred.

aria2 will resume download if the transfer is restarted.
If there are any errors, then see the log file. See '-l' option in help/man page for details.
Failed to retrieve aria2 script

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting exactly the same error, not possible to retrieve aria2script, maybe a custom setup of the docker may help to retrieve aria2 script, but I don't quite understand how docker works yet. Is this script hosted directly by space invader one , or is it hosted on the uupdump platform and not more accessible?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...