--console-address ":PORT"

"Console endpoint is listening on a dynamic port (40743), please use --console-address ":PORT" to choose a static port."

Minio got auto updated and ever since it has been complaining with the other image. The admin web panel has also been inaccessible. 

I have been trying to pass this parameter to docker via variable, label etc. But nothing actually works. So how many I to pass "--console-address ":PORT" to docker run in Unraid edit docker section. Please advice. 

This fails out with the error

unknown flag: --console-address

instead put it in "Post Arguments" (also in advanced view). Post arguments should end up looking like this

server /data --console-address ":9001"

that console address is the internal port number though, so you'll also have to add an additional port mapping for it.

Edited by SolaAesir

Hello,

Can someone post screenshots, tutorials, etc. of how they got this to work? I was able to clear the original issue:

WARNING: MINIO_ACCESS_KEY and MINIO_SECRET_KEY are deprecated.
Please use MINIO_ROOT_USER and MINIO_ROOT_PASSWORD

No just need to figure out the following:

WARNING: Console endpoint is listening on a dynamic port (34921), please use --console-address ":PORT" to choose a static port.

Any help is sincerely approciated!

Thanks to everyone for your help. All my Minio instances are now back up and all users are able to attach to the servers to perform backups, etc.

Settings I used in Unraid (Advanced view):

152536429_ScreenShot2021-07-29at1_53_22PM.thumb.png.6f691fc54de9225439b90e01b00f0bdf.png

1999708089_ScreenShot2021-07-29at1_47_37PM.thumb.png.c286f5fb7eb6221acf9c9684e082ce45.png

Reminder, when connecting software to perform backups, etc, (Arq, GoodSync, Cloudberry, etc.) you will connect to the API port. So, if using NGINX Proxy Manager, you would map the connection to 9769 (in the example above).