Docker always creeping up in space...

I've been reading about the docker image filling for a while now, making changes to what I thought was the correct way to setup over the years... but it always seems to be growing.  Think it's set to 30GB atm.  

Looking to see if someone can look at the images below and give a quick (ah-ha) moment to understand what I might be missing.

Current setup is a SM-846 with only 5 HD's and 2x 500gb ssd for cache.  Currently docker is around 85%, and only seems to really go up when I download something new to plex.  I thought all my settings were correct to have the Cache for appdata and downloads so that it's fast and move everything to rust when mover runs... but it would seem I'm either missing something or not understanding if my setup is correct. 

I'm guessing it's plex, and I'm guessing it's library files...

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 2.25.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 2.26.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 2.26.04 PM.png

The docker image filling is most of the time caused by a docker that is writing in the image and not on the Array/Cache.

You should check :

• within your dockers that you are only writing to paths that are mapped to the host
  • that the mapping in your docker settings are correct

Remember that linux is case sensitive. movies would be a different directory than Movies.

14 hours ago, mkyb14 said:

I'm guessing it's plex, and I'm guessing it's library files...

Plex seems an unlikely candidate unless you have specified an unmapped transcode or DVR folder.

Click the Container Size button at the bottom of the Docker page and post the results.

• 4 weeks later...