Having problems installing dockers...

Hello team! I was using some dockers, like nginx, transmission and machinaris...

First issue started when I tried to update machinaris, I did it and the docker disappear. I restarted the System, but still without the docker... I said, ok, maybe I touch the incorrect buttom... Next day, I tried to update the nginx and transmission and I get same error in both (next image), I read a few threads, and in some cases said that deleting and restarting solves the issue, tried and nothing happened. Now, I cant install any docker. I get the same error that I commented. Here is:

Error: filesystem layer verification failed for digest sha256:f2213e13020de706de923a93f56302962fa8d6ff1dfabfc37e5ba04xxxxx

I attached 2 images, from differents dockers, the error is the same in both... and with any docker! 

Diagnostics attached too.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.56.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 6.57.23 PM.png

unraid-server-diagnostics-20210712-1859.zip

First thing I'd do is because the checksums are failing is to run Memtest for at least a single pass minimum

After that, I try deleting and recreating the docker.img file (Settings - Docker, stop the service, delete the image, re-enable the service)

After that, I'd take a shot at redoing your cache drive as XFS (since you're not using multiple devices on it)

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

3 minutes ago, Squid said:

First thing I'd do is because the checksums are failing is to run Memtest for at least a single pass minimum

- How can I run the memtesst? Directly in the BIOS?

After that, I try deleting and recreating the docker.img file (Settings - Docker, stop the service, delete the image, re-enable the service)

- I did it some hours ago and nothing happened

After that, I'd take a shot at redoing your cache drive as XFS (since you're not using multiple devices on it)

- How can I do that? Im asking because I have files running there...

Thanks again!

22 minutes ago, MixHabier said:

Hi! Thanks for your reply!

- How can I run the memtesst? Directly in the BIOS?  DONE 🤪

- I did it some hours ago and nothing happened 🤕

- How can I do that? Im asking because I have files running there... 🤔

Thanks again!

Edited by MixHabier

Hello guys! Well, I did/tried a lot of things...

As @Squid recommended, I change to XFS (From BTRFS), I did all the steps recommended to change/replace the cache disk for FAQ (move the files from cache to array), but I lost all the VMs, and the problem continue.

I changed the memories. I changed the memories slots. I changed the bios. I leave the appdata without cache. I bypassed my FW. I forwarding the traffic to other ISP. I still having the same issue:  "Error: filesystem layer verification failed for digest sha256:xxxxxxxxxx"

I recovery an "old" backup from 3 weeks ago (when I didnt have the issue), same problem. 

At this moment, I dont know what can I do. The problem is that I really need the dockers option...

Please, any help will help a lot...

Thanks in advance