Parity Sync will be completed in... 1,428 days (and counting)!

8 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Don't know what you mean, you are seeing the data from the disks that mount only, if that's everything you should have good.

I put the drives in a Windows machine and was able to view the data on each of the drives that UnRaid is saying are unmountable with no filesystem. 

3 hours ago, QPlus7 said:

installed Linux File Systems for Windows by Paragon Software. 

Just for interest which file system were you using?  I have that software installed on my Windows system and it is recognising my XFS format drives from Unraid, but can only show the top level folder on the drive!  I have a bug report outstanding with Paragon but they do not seem very hopeful they can resolve what is going wrong as they have offered to give me a refund (which I have not taken as the software is handling ext4 format drives fine for me).

29 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Just for interest which file system were you using?  I have that software installed on my Windows system and it is recognising my XFS format drives from Unraid, but can only show the top level folder on the drive!  I have a bug report outstanding with Paragon but they do not seem very hopeful they can resolve what is going wrong as they have offered to give me a refund (which I have not taken as the software is handling ext4 format drives fine for me).

I'm using XFS.

1 minute ago, QPlus7 said:

I'm using XFS.

OK.  Perhaps I need to do more investigation into why I was having problems with XFS disks from UnRaid.  I guess I should also test with BTRFS formatted disks from UnRaid to get a more complete view.   I like the Paragon software so will be happy if I can get it working well with UnRaid formatted drives.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

OK.  Perhaps I need to do more investigation into why I was having problems with XFS disks from UnRaid.  I guess I should also test with BTRFS formatted disks from UnRaid to get a more complete view.   I like the Paragon software so will be happy if I can get it working well with UnRaid formatted drives.

Good luck. I wish I could help but I didn't do anything special. After installing the software, the drives were available in Windows Explorer.