AMD ryzen 5000 onboard audio/usb passthrough

I have issues with my gigabyte x570 aorus master and ryzen 5900x. I am on unraid 6.9.2 and bios F33i with AGESA ComboV2 1.2.0.1 A
I want to passthrough the onboard audio but getting the error:

qemu-system-x86_64: vfio: Cannot reset device 0000:11:00.4, depends on group 37 which is not owned.

If I passthrough the audio controller and all the 0000:11:00.x devices, unraid crasheshes.

I have read, that it should be possible to get it working with a flr patch 

And I would assume the patch already made in into mainline kernel.

What is the current solution to the problem?

This appears to be partially solved. After numerous reboots of unraid and trial and error got it working and it should have worked since the first time.

In tools -> system devices tick the USB and HD audio device to bind it to vfio, reboot as told.
In VM passthru USB controller and Audio device, boot the vm. If it does not boot, try rebooting unraid.
It will print, that audio device was not resetted because it depends on different IOMMU group, this is normal and should not cause any problems
In VM you should have audio and USB working.

Unfortunatelly I am not able to get the sound work, I have proper driver installed, but no sound goes out.. it even detects jack plugged in. I assume it is a windows issue, will tinker with different realtek audio drivers