[SOLVED] Server Frozen

My server seems to have frozen after a power failure (I really need to change the battery on the UPS). I could ping the IP address but the shares are inaccessible as well as the web admin page. I also couldn't telnet into the machine and it seems to have hanged when I tried to log in locally to the machine. The HDD activity lights are all blinking so I'm thinking it's probably doing a parity check so I'm a bit hesitant to just turn off the machine. Still using unRAID 4.3.3 (haven't gotten around to upgrading yet as the server is on 24/7). Any thoughts? Should I just restart it or should I try again once parity check finishes (probably in 6 hours or so)?

Thanks!

It should be accessible and shares should be online during a parity check. It might be replaying the file system journals. How long has it been unavailable?

No idea when exactly. It was accessible and doing a parity check around 5- to 6-ish when I started the machine but when I tried to check on the progress and drive temps around 7, it was already inaccessible. Waited for the HDD activity lights to finish blinking but still nada. I had to hold the power button because it wouldn't shut down and the console just hanged. No prompt or anything after I tried to log in as root. I've rebooted the machine and it's doing a parity check now. Hopefully, it proceeds normally this time. Ugh, I really need to change the UPS...