[SOLVED] Parity Check running at really slow speeds and crashes about every 6 hours.

First i want to apologize if i am posting in the wrong area, and will gladly move to designated spot. Secondly i want to thank you all for any help provided in advance. I had a power outage 3 days ago and things have not been the same, parity check starts ok 156 and then after about 2 hours drops to 1 mbs. I cant seem to narrow it down to one thing. my next step was going to be to bypass my logic controller. and goto straight to the motherboard sata ports. I have updated BIOS and ran a memtest and all seemed well from that perspective. 

unraid-diagnostics-20210715-2134.zip tower-diagnostics-20210714-2038.zip

On 7/16/2021 at 10:46 AM, JorgeB said:

If it was working before with the same Unraid release it could be, or some other hardware related issue.

Ok so i updated BIOS, ran a parity that completed, but right at about the 24hour uptime mark. it crashed again. I believe the issue to be motherboard or CPU related. I am getting a new B550 motherboard in the next couple days and will update you on what happens. thanks again. I attached my latest Diag, in case you guys see something new. 

tower-diagnostics-20210720-1403.zip

On 7/16/2021 at 10:26 AM, Frank1940 said:

check the cooling inside of your case.  Clean if dirty.  Make sure that all fans are actually running!

On 7/16/2021 at 10:46 AM, JorgeB said:

If it was working before with the same Unraid release it could be, or some other hardware related issue.

Is there any way to determine through diagnostics what component is bad?

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Parity Check running at really slow speeds and crashes about every 6 hours.