Can't access Tower via network?

I'm a little baffled, so wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Just moved house, set up my new network.  Tower is hard wired to my router.

Was working fine this morning, but I shut down my server earlier.  When I re-booted the server, whilst it looks to be running fine on the local monitor, I can't access the shares or the tower gui from the network. 

I've rebooted the server several times, also rebooted the router, bypassed a network switch etc.

My mesh network (Deco) can see Tower when it comes online, but otherwise I can't see it anywhere or access anything.  I also can't see Tower in "network" on my windows 10 PC (how do I get the syslog without removing the USB drive from my server and inserting it into my PC?)

Thanks

Matt

Hi, diagnostics file attached.

I've noticed a couple of other things as well:

When I reboot, the server always boots the first time into the BIOS. 

The boot settings have the USD drive as the bootable option, when I exit and restart from the bios (without making any changes) the server usually boots into unraid - I don't get this behaviour?

Also, the server boots at 1pm every day when it's switched off....have I messed up a setting somewhere?

Finally, re: the main issue around connectivity, during the day I often get alerts on my Mesh network that Tower has joined the network, and 5 minutes (or half an hour) later, I get a message to say it's disconnected.  This will happen repeatedly, sometimes with minutes between connecting and disconnecting.  My initial thought was that the network adaptor has failed, but surely there would be no connection at all with the network if this were the case?

tower-diagnostics-20210719-1828.zip