Syslog jammed full of same error - no symptoms

Hey guys,

Today I noticed that my system log is full of the same repeating error(s), going back as far as the full size of the log, which appears to be 3 days. I have not noticed my system behaving badly in any way, but my syslog is useless if I can't shut this error up.

I have tried researching this error without much luck. Please if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

I have 2 unassigned drives, both NTFS. One is a USB raid-50 enclosure with 8 disks. I'm able to mount it and RW with it. This error persists even when that drive is powered off and unplugged from the system. My other drive is a HDD passed through to a Windows 10 VM, where I formatted it within the VM. Those are the only 2 NTFS drives in my system. I wish I knew when this started, because that would help me narrow it down, but I have no idea.

Thanks

Jul 16 13:50:49 Haven ntfs-3g[7775]: ntfs_mst_post_read_fixup_warn: magic: 0x3a00b303 size: 4096 usa_ofs: 13360 usa_count: 13114: Invalid argument
Jul 16 13:50:49 Haven ntfs-3g[7775]: Actual VCN (0x153024243000e20) of index buffer is different from expected VCN (0x0) in inode 0x3aaee.

haven-diagnostics-20210716-1142.zip