Help: Mail backup

KoNeko

Very few people seem to know/share what "core" POP/SMTP or "the other email ones" are anymore. Best find a really good ISP that isn't your actual Internet Service Provider.

If you find a good email server within unraid (docker, not VM), let me know.

2 hours ago, 6of6 said:

Very few people seem to know/share what "core" POP/SMTP or "the other email ones" are anymore. Best find a really good ISP that isn't your actual Internet Service Provider.

If you find a good email server within unraid (docker, not VM), let me know.

i got a own mail server in a VPS that runs fine. mostly my gmails are for the older things i still use and for some spam things.

there is docker-mailserver. but that is a complete mail server. Im just looking for somekind of client that can pull all mail and store it. So if the email on the other email is removed or whatever i still have a copy local on my unraid.

Before my unraid i had qnap and it had a qmailclient that could do that. But that is for qnap only and its paid now which wasnt when i was using it.

there is fetchmail or getmail those are in a docker but havnt been updated for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...