Support request: Parity rebuild succeeds then quick failure, what's causing `parity disk in error state`?

Background:

I just moved homes, and when I plugged in my unraid server, I received all sort of weird problems. First, the parity disk was marked with the red X (disabled). So I removed it from the array and re-added it for the array to rebuild. Things went well for a bit but then during the rebuild one of the data disks threw thousands of read errors, stopping the rebuild. Rebooted and the data drive was suddenly missing. I pulled all the SATA wires and re-wired and booted up. Things seemed great.

Rebuild continued and the 16TB rebuild completed successfully, but quickly after I got a `Parity disk in error state`, and it ended up being disabled.

Is this a problem with my parity drive, one of the data drives, or something else? I'm super unclear what's causing the "error state" or I'd look into that more.

I'm new the forum, so I don't know how to post the diagnostics dump.

oFvOVKP.png

19 hours ago, 6of6 said:

How are you entering the WebUI?... Local IP, or the new MyNet-thing?

How is that relevant to their array/disk/connection issues?

21 hours ago, trurl said:

Go to Tools-Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread. 

• Like 1
On 7/18/2021 at 6:49 PM, trurl said:
On 7/17/2021 at 11:14 PM, 6of6 said:

How are you entering the WebUI?... Local IP, or the new MyNet-thing?

How is that relevant to their array/disk/connection issues?

I've found the WebUI will show different "array/disk/connection" issues/things based on different forms of connections. I can be local; pretend local via VPN... It shows different.

Maybe it's just me and my network. I'm sorry to have obfuscated things.