Lost my network i a storm and Unraid will not start correctly

We had strong thunderstorm last night and it looks like the ethernet port on my Unraid server may have died (no lights at all). Unraid does seem to boot up normally as seen on the server monitor but the GUI is not available because the server is not on the network. I can move the network cable to the spare ethernet port and the lights come right up but I think the Unraid configuration is looking ONLY at port #1 and is set to not use the spare port.  Since I can't get to the GUI there is no way to modify the network settings that I'm aware of, anyone have any ideas...?

I tried every USB port and they all do the same thing, they allow the keyboard to work for things like BIOS settings and using it to select from the Unraid boot menu but once the Unraid login screen comes up the key board does not respond in any of the ports.  Safe GUI did exactly the same. 

Try turning the bad Ethernet port off in the BIOS.  If that doesn't work, post back with more details about your MB/Ethernet setup.  Hopefully, someone will have a solution for you.   (You need to get down to one working Ethernet Port...)   

OF course, it is always possible that voltage surge damaged more than just the Ethernet port!