how do you recover no login option anymore on Unraid Console?

so i been dealing with multiple issues that all started when a nvme went wonky and buggered up a couple weeks ago

for my appdata system and vms,

but my question is. when unraid boots up it shows ip address i guess and no ip for v6

but i dont get a login  its just disabled

how do i fix that?

when booting up  in safe mode no plugins but gui.. i get a login there but when booting up normally..  the login is disabled.. anyway to re enable it?

ok  thanks ill have to take screen shot  of what i all have then..  it kinda sucks there is no way to say this is the cultrip

i know the my servers  plugin  buggered up things and thats how i noticed no login it.. but i know  the fan speed control  plugin is buggered up each time a hard drive is added or an nvme...   so ill try with that 

thanks

@JorgeB  didnt work

i did uninstall of 2 plugins at a time then rebooted..   now no plugins still cant use the login on the console.. and dunno if the unraid still broken other then the login issue  i kept the array offline for each reboot

i also moved the system folder  to the array..  and rebooted so the system folder wouldnt mount at bootup

didnt matter...  still no login  and dunno what else is affected

no plugins.PNG

IMG_0525[1].JPG

tower-diagnostics-20210720-1839.zip

Edited by comet424

@JorgeB  did not work still login is gone is the usb broken? that then is causing my unraid to wrong problems

also found bug in the unraid usb creator tool so i post that in the bugs section

but i copied the 2 files  and took screen shot

everything went downhill when i had issues with my xpg 1tb nvme   and when i moving the vms off it and my home assistant vm corrupted and then it was bam everything 1 problem after another as you probably seen different posts i been having 

IMG_0526[1].JPG

unraid still not working.PNG

tower-diagnostics-20210721-0846.zip

@JorgeB

all i know is  when i did that Safe Mode i think you told me to do or whoever. 

i did Safe Mode no plugins , but have gui  the login shows up there at least  

ill retry burning hte usb  and not copy anything and see what happens

update..  

clean install didnt copy no key or that other file

still no login... what can be corrupted that i lost the login?  gonna try pulling my ssds and nvme drive 

Edited by comet424

@JorgeB

i think i solved it.. in the previous version of unraid it had no issues but i guess after this new upgrade

and i only have the 1 monitor for unraid

so what i found.. is  if i hit enter like 5 times.. the Tower:Login shows up

if i randomly type stuff doesnt show up..  after i login with root

and then when you type "a" and hit enter then it shows up

its like  unraid console is off 2 Lines  its going 2 lines before the display View

so what i mean is you have a box

and the stuff is showing 2 lines below that box..  but in the previous version i had not issues..  as i cant adjust my video card output for the generic console..

is there a way to fix that..?

to expand my video card 2 lines.  or is unraid able to

so whatever you type  you cant see it till you hit enter.. so its outside  the graphic zone.. is that a bug ?  or video card issue  

if i do safe mode no gui.. it also cant display the login.. guess i should chose that..  to helped diagnose things

as i kept doing safe  with gui..

but is there a way i can fix that ? back to like 6.8  login worked  

its probably not probably important to bug section...

guess ill copy my plugins back  and see if i get any improvements  now on a clean install  

update:

updated  the motherboards bios  to the latest.. and it fixed the unraid issue now it fits on the screen.. 

so i guess with each update of unraid  should always check your bios is upto date too

least that 1 issue fixed.. from others i got but work on them later

Edited by comet424