Unable to purchase License

39 minutes ago, Corvus said:

Not sure what that would accomplish. It literally looks the same as it always does, it just doesn't give me any hyperlinks when I hover over 'basic' 'plus' or 'pro'.

Just because it looks the same as it always does to you doesn't mean we know what that looks like since we don't have the problem. A screenshot would accomplish showing us what you are seeing.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I also cant purchase a key on the website or through unraid gui. there is no link. Ive used opera gx and chrome and disabled all ad blockers. on both web browsers i get errors from the page in developer tools. I'm trying to buy the pro key

unabletopurchase.png

Edited by Deltym
forgot to include .png

I managed to download my servers plug in and from there i was able to get a pop up window to open up to the purchases page and was able to click the links from there. I dont know why i wasnt able to do it from the main website or from my tools>registration page on my server. time and date were also correct.

• Thanks 1