[Support] binhex - Prowlarr

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a roadmap to support VPN directly within the docker container.

Right now I have to use passthroughvpn which sucks because it then cannot communicate with other dockers via host.

I have to route via the internal docker 172.x IP which is not guaranteed to remain the same.

I have to ensure that the dockers start with time delays to ensure they get IPs in sequence as expected.

Having VPN support would be amazing.

11 minutes ago, ados said:

Is there a roadmap to support VPN directly within the docker container.

this is never going to happen, sorry, its just too much effort to do this.

12 minutes ago, ados said:

I have to route via the internal docker 172.x IP which is not guaranteed to remain the same.

I have to ensure that the dockers start with time delays to ensure they get IPs in sequence as expected.

Having VPN support would be amazing.

why not simply point prowlarr at privoxy or microsocks?, its simple and works without all the faffing around with changing networks and incoming/outgoing ports.

Shame because its soo much better than Jackett.

I will give it a go but I've tried in the past to use proxy sockets but my ISP blocks it as it only hides the DNS queries.

I had to switch to Jackett VPN which works but I'm trying to switch Prowlarr.

Edited by ados
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mr-hexen said:

Anyone else having an issue w/ their sonarr/radarr/prowlarr setup lately?  Seems prowlarr made a change to require a username/password login and sonarr/radarr aren't playing nice with it.

I’m not having any issues but also haven’t configured authentication yet. Hadn’t even noticed the change since I don’t often connect to the prowlarr webUI. Of course this means I can’t open the ui but I’m reluctant to setup authentication now.

Getting failures connecting to an indexer (r#*g), and can't quite decipher what's going on in the logs - is anyone able to help?  Thanks!

2023-02-22 09:26:30.5|Warn|ProwlarrErrorPipeline|FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log above the ValidationFailure for more details

[v1.2.2.2699] FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 
 -- : Unable to connect to indexer, check the log above the ValidationFailure for more details
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.VerifyValidationResult(ValidationResult validationResult, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 204
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderDefinition definition, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 195
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderResource providerResource) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 144
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

1 minute ago, wgstarks said:

Just curious if you had to do any configuration changes to Sonarr/Radarr after setting up the auth?

I read about the auth changes coming and pre-emptively made sure all the *arrs were using it, everything worked like it did before.

I'd double check if the API key was reset/changed if you are having connectivity issues.

• Thanks 1
On 2/22/2023 at 12:53 PM, NachoServer said:

Getting failures connecting to an indexer (r#*g), and can't quite decipher what's going on in the logs - is anyone able to help?  Thanks!

2023-02-22 09:26:30.5|Warn|ProwlarrErrorPipeline|FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 

[v1.2.2.2699] FluentValidation.ValidationException: Validation failed: 
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.VerifyValidationResult(ValidationResult validationResult, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 204
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderDefinition definition, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 195
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderResource providerResource) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 144
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 41
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 33
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 28
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

I'm having the same issue right now.

Prowlarr is up and running. I am using Deluge VPN for torrents, but I can't seem to get it working with Usenet. Do I need a separate downloader set up for this? I have NZBGeek set up as an indexer and it tests out just fine. 

Yes, deluge only does torrents, you’ll need something like NZBget for Usenet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

I am trying to connect sonarr to prowlarr, and I get the following error when I try to add sonarr. I dont understand the logfile at all to be frank.  

Request Failed. POST /api/v3/indexer/test: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Sonarr.Http.ClientSchema.SchemaBuilder.ReadFromSchema (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] fields, System.Type targetType) [0x0009b] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Http\ClientSchema\SchemaBuilder.cs:49 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.ProviderResourceMapper`2[TProviderResource,TProviderDefinition].ToModel (TProviderResource resource) [0x000c8] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\ProviderResource.cs:65 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.Indexers.IndexerResourceMapper.ToModel (Sonarr.Api.V3.Indexers.IndexerResource resource) [0x00005] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\Indexers\IndexerResource.cs:39 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.ProviderModuleBase`3[TProviderResource,TProvider,TProviderDefinition].GetDefinition (TProviderResource providerResource, System.Boolean includeWarnings, System.Boolean validate) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\ProviderModuleBase.cs:101 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.ProviderModuleBase`3[TProviderResource,TProvider,TProviderDefinition].Test (TProviderResource providerResource) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\ProviderModuleBase.cs:142 
  at Sonarr.Api.V3.ProviderModuleBase`3[TProviderResource,TProvider,TProviderDefinition].<.ctor>b__2_1 (System.Object x) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\Sonarr.Api.V3\ProviderModuleBase.cs:29 
  at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass38_0`1[T].<Post>b__0 (System.Object args) [0x00047] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 
  at Nancy.NancyModule+<>c__DisplayClass40_0`1[T].<Post>b__0 (System.Object args, System.Threading.CancellationToken ct) [0x00047] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.Route`1[T].Invoke (Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x00017] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRouteInvoker.Invoke (Nancy.Routing.Route route, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.DynamicDictionary parameters, Nancy.NancyContext context) [0x00086] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 
  at Nancy.Routing.DefaultRequestDispatcher.Dispatch (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken) [0x002b7] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 
  at Nancy.NancyEngine.InvokeRequestLifeCycle (Nancy.NancyContext context, System.Threading.CancellationToken cancellationToken, Nancy.Bootstrapper.IPipelines pipelines) [0x0011d] in <prowalarrapikey>:0 

EDIT: I have found the issue. It was a simple case of an out of date docker container. Changing the repo from "arch-sonarr:v3" to "arch-sonarr:latest" upated the version number and fixed the connection.

Edited by vulu

Hi, everything on Prowlarr was working great until today.

Now I get this error message when I try to access it: 

database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

Version 1.2.2.2699

Here's my log:

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

SQL: 
==== Begin Query Trace ====

QUERY TEXT:
SELECT "IndexerStatus".*
 FROM "IndexerStatus"       

PARAMETERS:

==== End Query Trace ====

2023-03-13 16:15:33,045 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[Fatal] ProwlarrErrorPipeline: Request Failed. GET /api/v1/indexerStatus 

[v1.2.2.2699] code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteReaderWithFlagsFallback(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean wasClosed, CommandBehavior behavior) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1075
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.QueryImpl[T](IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition command, Type effectiveType)+MoveNext() in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 1094
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at Dapper.SqlMapper.Query[T](IDbConnection cnn, String sql, Object param, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean buffered, Nullable`1 commandTimeout, Nullable`1 commandType) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 734
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.SqlMapperExtensions.Query[T](IDatabase db, String sql, Object param) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\Extensions\SqlMapperExtensions.cs:line 17
   at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository`1.Query(SqlBuilder builder) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Datastore\BasicRepository.cs:line 71
   at NzbDrone.Core.ThingiProvider.Status.ProviderStatusServiceBase`2.GetBlockedProviders() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\ThingiProvider\Status\ProviderStatusServiceBase.cs:line 45
   at lambda_method33(Closure , Object , Object[] )
SQL: 
==== Begin Query Trace ====

QUERY TEXT:
SELECT "IndexerStatus".*
 FROM "IndexerStatus"       

PARAMETERS:

==== End Query Trace ====

I tried to uninstall binhex-prowlarr and reinstall, but I still get this error. Any way to fix this? I don't mind starting Prowlarr again from scratch but I don't know enough about Unraid/Docker/databases to fix this without help.

On 3/14/2023 at 3:20 AM, C-Dub said:

I don't mind starting Prowlarr again from scratch but I don't know enough about Unraid/Docker/databases to fix this without help.

1. Stop container

2. Backup Prowlarr appdata folder

3. Delete everything in prowlarr appdata folder 

4. Start container

you can also uninstall container after step 1 and reinstall it after step 3

10 hours ago, rmilyard said:

The proxy tunnel request to proxy 'http://10.0.1.100:8118/'

the proxy is down, i assume you have configured prowlarr to use privoxy, and i would further assume privoxy is not working, so go check the logs for privoxy.

• 5 months later...

For some reason, the docker seems to be running, though I can't access it using the http://localip:9696 address or even https://localip:9696. And when I try from one of the web apps to connect to it, it isn't working now, either. What info do I need to post to help troubleshoot?

PS:  tried rolling back to a version from 6 days ago.

PS2: So on a whim, I rolled back even further and it started to work again. Seems that the current or latest version is not working, at least for me. Any ideas on what might be the issue are welcome.

Edited by NMGMarques
On 9/16/2023 at 1:02 PM, NMGMarques said:

For some reason, the docker seems to be running, though I can't access it using the http://localip:9696 address or even https://localip:9696. And when I try from one of the web apps to connect to it, it isn't working now, either. What info do I need to post to help troubleshoot?

PS:  tried rolling back to a version from 6 days ago.

PS2: So on a whim, I rolled back even further and it started to work again. Seems that the current or latest version is not working, at least for me. Any ideas on what might be the issue are welcome.

i'm in the same boat, seems to load a JSON file or something?