[Support] binhex - Prowlarr

Overview: Support for Docker image arch-prowlarr in the binhex repo.

Application: Prowlarr - https://github.com/Prowlarr/Prowlarr

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/binhex/arch-prowlarr/

GitHub: https://github.com/binhex/arch-prowlarr

Documentation: https://github.com/binhex/documentation

If you appreciate my work, then please consider buying me a beer 😁

btn_donate_SM.gif

For other Docker support threads and requests, news and Docker template support for the binhex repository please use the "General" thread here

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/25/2021 at 2:33 AM, tjb_altf4 said:

Any Jackett users switched over yet ? 

Thinking about giving Prowlarr a go

That's exactly what I have done, didn't have a huge amount of trackers set up so didn't take long and appears to work well and seems faster than Jackett to me.

• 1 month later...

Hey - I've moved over to this & having a little issue. I've got it set up, added Radarr/Sonarr & Qbit VPN (all your containers), but when I tell Prowlarr to use the proxy, I can't connect to Qbittorrent. Radarr & Sonarr still connect, though, & all my indexers test OK which some don't when proxy is off. Can't quite figure out where I'm going wrong, tried testing Firefox on a different machine on the LAN to check the proxy was working, which it is. Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated... (didn't provide any info on the mappings as I wasn't 100% sure if it was Prowlarr or Qbit, but if anything is needed let me know) 

36 minutes ago, xxDeadbolt said:

Hey - I've moved over to this & having a little issue. I've got it set up, added Radarr/Sonarr & Qbit VPN (all your containers), but when I tell Prowlarr to use the proxy, I can't connect to Qbittorrent. Radarr & Sonarr still connect, though, & all my indexers test OK which some don't when proxy is off. Can't quite figure out where I'm going wrong, tried testing Firefox on a different machine on the LAN to check the proxy was working, which it is. Any nudges in the right direction would be appreciated... (didn't provide any info on the mappings as I wasn't 100% sure if it was Prowlarr or Qbit, but if anything is needed let me know) 

try setting the ignored addresses, also tick the bypass for local addresses option in prowlarr, e.g.:-

image.png.1f55b53f3c37391c0c204a129f834eb5.png

5 minutes ago, xxDeadbolt said:

Just t check as well, will Prowlarr auto add any indexers into radarr/sonarr? Some have appeared, but not all. Does it periodically check for new ones and add them?

sorry no idea on that, i simply use prowlarr manually at the moment for my needs, everything else is still jackett for me.

18 minutes ago, binhex said:

sorry no idea on that, i simply use prowlarr manually at the moment for my needs, everything else is still jackett for me.

No worries, thanks for the help B|

Edit: After a few minutes, all the indexers appeared in Radarr & Sonarr, in case anyone has the same "issue". Seems my impatience was the source of that one, though!

Edited by xxDeadbolt
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to get this running and I don't know what the container might be missing to have this error.
Unraid 6.9.2

2021-10-10 18:42:55.103477 [info] Host is running unRAID
2021-10-10 18:42:55.132781 [info] System information Linux d803c532142d 5.10.28-Unraid #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 08:23:18 PDT 2021 x86_64 GNU/Linux
2021-10-10 18:42:55.170916 [info] OS_ARCH defined as 'x86-64'
2021-10-10 18:42:55.208211 [info] PUID defined as '99'
2021-10-10 18:42:55.250655 [info] PGID defined as '100'
2021-10-10 18:42:55.342888 [info] UMASK defined as '000'
2021-10-10 18:42:55.380514 [info] Permissions already set for '/config'
2021-10-10 18:42:55.418258 [info] Deleting files in /tmp (non recursive)...
2021-10-10 18:42:55.464281 [info] Starting Supervisor...
2021-10-10 18:42:55,679 INFO Included extra file "/etc/supervisor/conf.d/prowlarr.conf" during parsing
2021-10-10 18:42:55,680 INFO Set uid to user 0 succeeded
2021-10-10 18:42:55,682 INFO supervisord started with pid 7
2021-10-10 18:42:56,684 INFO spawned: 'shutdown-script' with pid 58
2021-10-10 18:42:56,687 INFO spawned: 'start-script' with pid 59
2021-10-10 18:42:56,687 INFO reaped unknown pid 8 (exit status 0)
2021-10-10 18:42:56,722 DEBG 'start-script' stderr output:
Failed to create CoreCLR, HRESULT: 0x80004005

Thanks,

mathgeek97

Edit: I'm going to assume this is a permission problem. But, maybe it's been compiled for newer architecture than I have?  Any suggestions?

Edited by mathgeek97
More info
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys, i have just installed prowlarr. Working fine for the first 3-4 indexers. But then its not syncing the indexers into sonarr.

The indexers do work in sonarr as it was configured directly before.

Seems i can change some parameters in the indexers and then it gets synced, but then another is gone from the list in sonarr.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, thanks for all your hard work on all your dockers Binhex.

I just installed this Docker and I am trying to understand how it works with Deluge and other the *ARR dockers.  If I wanted to use this as my main Indexer, do I need to set anything up in Sonarr/Radarr?

Currently I have Jackett setup in each of the applications as the only Indexer.  Do I just delete that in Sonarr/Radarr, and have Prowlarr setup as 'Full Sync' for both applications?

My Sonarr and Radarr dockers are also connected to my Trakt lists as well as my Plex docker.  So when new content is added to Sonarr/Radarr via my Trakt lists does Prowlarr just know to look for the missing content?

I guess I'm not understanding how Prowlarr would know to search for the missing content without a connection setup in Sonarr/Radarr, unless it is via the 'Full Sync' connection and it is always looking for changes in those applications (i.e. new content added or missing content found).

So then in my Sonarr/Radarr dockers I would just have the download client, Trakt list, and Plex as my defined connections I am thinking.

On 2/1/2022 at 12:12 PM, Burizado said:

I guess I'm not understanding how Prowlarr would know to search for the missing content without a connection setup in Sonarr/Radarr, unless it is via the 'Full Sync' connection and it is always looking for changes in those applications (i.e. new content added or missing content found).

When you add Sonarr and Radarr to Prowlarr as 'Apps', wait 5-10 minutes and you should see new Indexers automatically appear in those apps. This happens automatically and seems to be sporadic as far as the amount of time it takes to sync up. When I added Sonarr, it appeared pretty much right away but Radarr took about 10 minutes before finally showing up.

TL;DR: Configure your preferred indexers in Prowlarr. Grab the API keys from Sonarr and Radarr, add them as Apps in Prowlarr. Wait. 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, dcarpenter85 said:

When you add Sonarr and Radarr to Prowlarr as 'Apps', wait 5-10 minutes and you should see new Indexers automatically appear in those apps. This happens automatically and seems to be sporadic as far as the amount of time it takes to sync up. When I added Sonarr, it appeared pretty much right away but Radarr took about 10 minutes before finally showing up.

TL;DR: Configure your preferred indexers in Prowlarr. Grab the API keys from Sonarr and Radarr, add them as Apps in Prowlarr. Wait. 

Thanks!  Yeah, I spun up a test Radarr to see how it works, and saw all the Indexers start appearing in Radarr.

So it seems Radarr/Sonarr/Lidarr will use the Indexers defined in their individual apps, but the Indexers are managed by Prowlarr.  I like that there is more control over each Indexers individual settings with this setup, and you only have to manage them in 1 app (Prowlarr).  Since I have 5 apps to manage the Indexers for it makes it nice to be all in one spot.

Hello binhex, I use a few of your dockers and they are great! Regarding this one, do you have any intentions of keeping the docker up-to-date with the prowlarr version? I notice you are a few versions behind and the constant update available is there. Curious if there is a reason you are behind or plan to update? Thank you!

13 hours ago, binhex said:

yep its currently up to date with the latest prowlarr pre-release so not sure what versions you are seeing?.

prowlarr is currently saying that the version is out of date, latest version is 

0.2.0.1448, and your unraid application is currently 0.2.0.1426, however the change log is only 3 items long;

Updated ruTorrent stopped state helptext

Added missing translate for Database

Download limit check was using the query limit instead of the grab limit.

4 hours ago, V3N0M_SIERRA said:
prowlarr is currently saying that the version is out of date, latest version is 
0.2.0.1448, and your unraid application is currently 0.2.0.1426, however the change log is only 3 items long;
Updated ruTorrent stopped state helptext
Added missing translate for Database
Download limit check was using the query limit instead of the grab limit.

You are out of date, 'check for updates' in unraid web ui and apply

EDIT - Just checked and although the image is tagged as 0.2.0.1448 it is  0.2.0.1426, i can only assume a mess up upstream from me, i have re-tagged to kick off github action and can now confirm its now up to date, please pull down latest image.