[SUPPORT] DiamondPrecisionComputing - ALL IMAGES AND FILES

1 minute ago, monarc said:

No, I haven't done this so far. Can you please explain a bit more detailed what I have to do.

Thanks in advance @biggiesize

FIREWALL_VPN_INPUT_PORTS and FIREWALL_INPUT_PORTS need a comma separated list of all the ports that need to talk through gluetun (e.g. 7878,8989,9898,etc). FIREWALL_OUTBOUND_SUBNETS needs your local subnet in CIDR form (e.g. 192.168.1.0/16).

• Like 1

Hi,

The Genea docker seems to be working very differntyl to what's on the genea website. On the website I can specify a parent relationship or child/sibling etc.  The dialog box gives more options when creating a new person.  On the docker, there is no place to specify the type of relation.  Is it running an older version of the software or have I managed to misconfigure it somehow?

18 minutes ago, unraid-user said:

Hi,

The Genea docker seems to be working very differntyl to what's on the genea website. On the website I can specify a parent relationship or child/sibling etc.  The dialog box gives more options when creating a new person.  On the docker, there is no place to specify the type of relation.  Is it running an older version of the software or have I managed to misconfigure it somehow?

It does look like there is a newer version. I will do my best to update it this weekend.

• Like 1
On 1/29/2022 at 5:28 PM, unraid-user said:

Hi,

I just pushed a new version. It should be updated in CA within an hour. With the changes I made, you may need to delete the old container and create a new one.

Hello, 

I have following problem:

I can't successfully forward Ports to my VPS with a static public IPV4 address (116.203.XXX.XXX) via GluTun VPN, Custom Provider

My setup: Unraid Server (behind a fritzbox home router, only with ds-lite and no public ipv4 address). This server is running the glutunvpn docker container and connects via wireguard to the VPS successfully. The VPS (Ubuntu 20.04) has a wireguard server installed and no firewall. Connection to the server is working. So I tried to setup port forwarding some container ports (like 8080 tcp for SABNZB to be reachable under the VPSServerIP:8080.

Every time: connection refused. UFW and other firewalls no set.

What my Port-Forwarding config of glutun looks like in the attachments.

IP's of my setup:

UnRaid Server: 192.168.178.21 (192.168.178.0/24 subnet)

VPS Server: Public IP 116.203.XXX.XXX, Wireguard IP: 10.66.66.1, Endpoint: 116.203.XXX.XXX, Interface eth0, wg0

GLUTUN Container: Wireguard IP 10.66.66.2

I also enabled IP Forwarding on the Linux VPS:

echo 'net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1' | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf

echo 'net.ipv6.conf.all.forwarding = 1' | sudo tee -a /etc/sysctl.conf

sudo sysctl -p /etc/sysctl.conf

What I've done wrong?

Thank you very much

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-04 um 06.56.19.png

20 hours ago, biggiesize said:

This sounds like you are trying to make Gluetun act like a reverse proxy of sorts, which it is not designed for.

What is your ultimate goal for this setup?

I want GluTun to tunnel certain Docker containers to the VPS with a public IP to access them over this certain public IP (including the Ports like 8080).

Edited by CaptainIntel
3 hours ago, CaptainIntel said:

I want GluTun to tunnel certain Docker containers to the VPS with a public IP to access them over this certain public IP (including the Ports like 8080).

That was my assumption.

To my knowledge, while it may be possible, this is not a supported or intended use of Gluetun as it is a VPN client replacement.

My suggestion would be to contact the developer and discuss this use case with him .

https://github.com/qdm12/gluetun/issues/new/choose

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 4:31 AM, biggiesize said:

I'm glad that everything went smoothly for you so far. Personally, for torrenting, I use qbittorrent from the LinuxServer guys with the VueTorrent WebUI but I have also used Deluge from Binhex. Either are excellent choices. It really depends on your personal preference.

If you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to get vuetorrent to work with linuxserv qbit? I got to the point where I get white screen and vt icon in browser tab but the page is blank;( I don use standard port 8080 for webui, maybe that's why im stuck

39 minutes ago, Januszmirek said:

If you don't mind sharing, how did you manage to get vuetorrent to work with linuxserv qbit? I got to the point where I get white screen and vt icon in browser tab but the page is blank;( I don use standard port 8080 for webui, maybe that's why im stuck

Absolutely! I am not using port 8080 either so that "shouldn't" be causing issues. Since you're using the LinuxServer container, there is a fairly easy way to get it running.

Edit qbittorrent and add an environment variable called "DOCKER_MODS" with a value of "ghcr.io/gilbn/theme.park:vuetorrent". (Obviously without quotes)

Optional: You can choose between a few themes. You can find those here. Just add another variable called "TP_THEME" with a value of the theme you choose. (e.g. TP_THEME=dark)

Next, inside qbittorrent, go to Settings -> WEBUI, check Use alternative Web UI and enter its location /vuetorrent, then save. You might need to restart the container but I can't remember.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, biggiesize said:

Yes, that is correct.

Finally got it working;) thank you very much. Just for anyone who stumbles upon this thread, in my case the container needed to be set to Host rather than default Bridge mode. I was no able to make it work in Bridge mode. qbit from other repos worked just fine in bridge, but not linuxserv. Not sure why.

• 1 month later...

After the latest update I can no longer get onto Privado VPN.  I have been using Regon: Virginia, Country: United States, City: Ashburn.  That is still listed as a valid setup on the wiki.  However, I now get a message that Ashburn is no longer a valid city.

I tried to change to washington, DC as the region as it is listed as a valid choice by the docker, but it won't take that either.

For now I've switched to Dallas, TX.

Any ideas?

Edited by lovingHDTV
7 hours ago, lovingHDTV said:

After the latest update I can no longer get onto Privado VPN.  I have been using Regon: Virginia, Country: United States, City: Ashburn.  That is still listed as a valid setup on the wiki.  However, I now get a message that Ashburn is no longer a valid city.

I tried to change to washington, DC as the region as it is listed as a valid choice by the docker, but it won't take that either.

For now I've switched to Dallas, TX.

Any ideas?

I just looked at the server list file and I do not see servers for Ashburn. The wiki itself is not always up to date with the latest server changes.

I would double-check with Privado that the servers are still valid. If they are, submit a bug report in github for the issue so the dev can work it.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qdm12/gluetun/master/internal/storage/servers.json

14 minutes ago, biggiesize said:

I just looked at the server list file and I do not see servers for Ashburn. The wiki itself is not always up to date with the latest server changes.

I would double-check with Privado that the servers are still valid. If they are, submit a bug report in github for the issue so the dev can work it.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/qdm12/gluetun/master/internal/storage/servers.json

Interesting. Originally it as Arlington, then that quit working and it became Ashburn.  With the latest Ashburn quit working, but it is now back to Arlington.  Oddly after connecting to "Arlington", the log file reports the public IP as being United States, Virginia, Ashburn). . .

Either way, it is working again.

Hi everyone ! first time posting .

I have installed Gluetun succesfully in "Bridge Mode" and i wanted to pass qBittorrent to the Gluetun container. 

qBittorrent is set to network "none" and i have put in extras-parameters "--network=container:gluetunvpn" which is corresponding to the name of my gluetun container.

i have done the speedtest in qBittorrent container and it's working, but it's impossible to have acces to the WebUI of qBittorrent. 

i have put the ports of qBittorrent and put my local network in CIDR notation in Gluetun Firewall .

I'm stucked here even if i take Opera or Chrome browser i have always the results >>> about:blank#blocked

what i'm doing wrong here ?

thanks for helping.

Martin C.

1 hour ago, agaragar said:

Hi everyone ! first time posting .

I have installed Gluetun succesfully in "Bridge Mode" and i wanted to pass qBittorrent to the Gluetun container. 

qBittorrent is set to network "none" and i have put in extras-parameters "--network=container:gluetunvpn" which is corresponding to the name of my gluetun container.

i have done the speedtest in qBittorrent container and it's working, but it's impossible to have acces to the WebUI of qBittorrent. 

i have put the ports of qBittorrent and put my local network in CIDR notation in Gluetun Firewall .

I'm stucked here even if i take Opera or Chrome browser i have always the results >>> about:blank#blocked

what i'm doing wrong here ?

thanks for helping.

Martin C.

I have just finished watching SpaceInvader One "How to route any docker container through a VPN container" i forgot to add a Port Variable in Gluetun for qBittorrent.

It solved everything.

8 hours ago, Parton said:

Hey guys,

Keep getting this after changing my vyprvpn credentials, reinstalled the container, everything. Lost my config 6 times. At my wits end.

image.thumb.png.6547295bb27fc1b854b7a22924de2498.png

Are you pointing to a specific vyprvpn server in your config? You might try a different server or region. I'm sure you already have but I would also double check your credentials take sure they work logging into the vyprvpn website.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:10 AM, biggiesize said:

Are you pointing to a specific vyprvpn server in your config? You might try a different server or region. I'm sure you already have but I would also double check your credentials take sure they work logging into the vyprvpn website.

I have, tried multiple ones

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2022 at 4:58 AM, unraid-user said:

Hi,

On 1/30/2022 at 5:17 AM, biggiesize said:

It does look like there is a newer version. I will do my best to update it this weekend.

This issue still exists. There no way to add a parent or sibling.