raw read error rate for seagate drives

Hello Wonderful community. 🌟

i have purchassed a new Seagate ironwolf 3tb hard drive afther one of my old Hitachi hard drives a have failed returning me raw read error rates.  i have replaced the drive rebuild and everything went fine for a thew days until my new hard drive got disabled for to many raw read errors. i have gone thrue this forum and other forums and did the following. 

swapped the drive from one bay to another bay swapping with a known and confirmed good drive as well as swapping the cables. the good drive set in the old bay of my faulty seagate drive has no issues. This test enabled me to isolate a possible problem with the back plane on my hotswap bays. no problem there, the issue followed the faulty drive.

i then swapped the the cable with another one and change controller port. still no progress, this seagate crappy drive still makes raw read errors. 

is there something i am missing or something else i should try before asking Seagate why there drives are just junk💩?  i've had a good amount of seagate drives and all of them have had the same problem with raw read error rate going high and eventually end up by disabling the hard drive. i have replaced some of them by refurbished Western digital drives and others by very old Hitachi hard drive that work just good💪 with no errors at all. 

are you also encountering problems with ironwolf / seagate hard drives? what would be the best brand to go with? is Western digital any good concedering the PMR/CMR stuff? does it have any benefit to chose a "NAS" hard drive? i have read that surveillance hard drive could also be a good alternative because designed for heavy duty and high tempatures. My nas server and closet can get hot these days but stays around 30°c and hard drives hardly reach the low end of smart tempatures which is 45°c

Many thanks for any advice. 🙏

1542918293_Capturedecran2021-07-24a01_03_32.thumb.png.cda3474170c5c2577049e28c19cac81f.png487561406_Capturedecran2021-07-24a01_20_34.thumb.png.3e017d8341051c28d6a7d0eb743777c4.png

Edited by tomtom77550
better quality screenshot

Hello. Many thanks for the link. indeed it seems normal. still i think this drive is toasted while being brand new. todays hard drive quality is not up to yesterday's standards. 

i moved the drive to another backplane and in another tray. change the sata cable with another one. everything was different.  i have stressed the drive with the pluging "preclear disk" no problems found. so re inserted the drive in the pool. rebuilt the parity. everything was good for a week and then the drive failed again with high count of raw read errors.  i am going to try a western digital drive. 

Capture d’écran 2021-07-30 à 19.37.06.png