disk has read errors

It's logged as a disk problem, but the sectors were successfully re-written, hence the disk remaining enable, good idea to run a SMART extended test, and if it passes monitor this attribute, you can add it to the SMART attributes monitored by Unraid for any WD disk, if it continues to increase there will likely be more errors soon:

ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAGS    VALUE WORST THRESH FAIL RAW_VALUE
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     POSR-K   200   200   051    -    35

11 hours ago, trurl said:

If the disk is showing anything but zero in the Errors column on Main - Array Devices, then you will get the warning. Clear Stats should set that column to zero or you will have to reboot to clear it,

Clear Stats didn't reset the value-

1239726947_ScreenShot2021-07-24at9_06_21PM.thumb.png.c5f9439b22313a281a96511e276ebcbd.png

I'll try a reboot later although I've never noticed that rebooting changes the SMART values.

11 hours ago, trurl said:

If the disk is showing anything but zero in the Errors column on Main - Array Devices, then you will get the warning. Clear Stats should set that column to zero or you will have to reboot to clear it,

Sorry, after I actually paid attention to what you posted I realized I was looking at the wrong item completely. Clear Stats cleared everything except the errors. Rebooting cleared the errors. Thanks for the help.