Docker issues after upgrading to 6.9.2

@trurl here's diagnostics after mover ran. It might still be running, but it's cleared up about 600 GB on the cache drive. Looks like my appdata folder on cache will come in around 180 GB. Is that too much?

P.S. - I'm getting that unassigned devices plugin error again, but I can't find an open window on any other computer, so no sure why it's throwing that error. 

mongo-diagnostics-20210806-0929.zip

3 hours ago, cypres0099 said:

might still be running

Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo root: mover: started
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move: file /mnt/cache/Movies/Sweetwater (2013)/Sweetwater (2013) Bluray-720p.mkv
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Movies/Sweetwater (2013)/Sweetwater (2013) Bluray-720p.mkv File exists
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move: file /mnt/cache/Movies/Nobody (2021)/Nobody (2021) Remux-2160p Proper.mkv
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Movies/Nobody (2021)/Nobody (2021) Remux-2160p Proper.mkv File exists
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move: file /mnt/cache/Movies/Redemption Day (2021)/Redemption Day (2021) Bluray-1080p.mkv
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo move: move_object: /mnt/cache/Movies/Redemption Day (2021)/Redemption Day (2021) Bluray-1080p.mkv File exists
Aug  6 03:40:01 Mongo root: mover: finished

Mover can't move open files, and it won't move duplicates. Your Movies share still has some files on cache because they already exist on the array. You should decide which to keep and delete the other.

Looks like my appdata folder on cache will come in around 180 GB. Is that too much?

Not necessarily. Mine is nearly that large. Depends on if cache has room, what is in appdata and whether some of it would be better in another share. For example, I have seen some people let their downloads go into appdata, which might be OK if something other than mover moves them elsewhere. I prefer to have my downloads go into another share that isn't cache-only.

can't find an open window on any other computer

Have you rebooted your server since you opened the current browser?

Go ahead and try docker and see if that is working now. If not we can probably just recreate docker.img and reinstall from Previous Apps.

You can repair Unassigned disk and keep it around for a while in case anything is missing from your array.

Have you tried to figure out lost+found? As you can see from your screenshot, that share has files on both repaired disks.

Docker is started. Seems to be working ok. 

Will --rebuild tree the unassigned disk. 

I haven't tried the lost+found yet. Looks to be only two real files. One of which is a TV episode which doesn't matter. The other wouldn't open, but appears to likely be another TV episode. So maybe not too much there to be concerned about. 

Question about the below image. Sonarr has had "not available" as an update for a while. Am I on the wrong distro or what's going on there?
image.thumb.png.e0c93cfef10f5cdd67c720c956155015.png

21 hours ago, trurl said:

I think I had to start over with Sonarr to get version 3. Not a big deal for me since I don't do a lot of TV.

Have you tried "force update"? You have to move the slider at upper right of the Docker page to Advanced View to get that option.

It just kinda hangs when trying a forced update. Would I need to just install version 3 and point the settings to the old appdata folder?