Parity Tuning Plugin and Parity Clicking Bugs

3 minutes ago, SpencerJ said:

Hello @bonienl and @itimpi,

I have reports of a couple of bugs related to language packs (French and Polish) and Parity settings and the Parity Tuning plugin.

Parity Operation and Polishhttps://github.com/unraid/lang-pl_PL/issues/15

Parity Tuning: https://github.com/unraid/lang-fr_FR/issues/12

Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

-Spencer

The problem report for Polish seems to be the standard GUI pause functionality and nothing to do with the plugin?

I will look into seeing if I can spot what might be wrong with the French translation file not appearing to work. 

• Thanks 1

I found another similar bug, array can't be stopped if Polish is active, but when switched to English, all working fine.
In English there is a popup asking that I'm sure to stop array, or cancel parity checking, in Polish nothing is happend when I click the button.

• 4 weeks later...

@SpencerJJust to let you know the French language file should work fine with the latest version of the plugin (although there are additional new strings that will need translating).

I fixed it with changes to the plugin that (for some reason I have not identified) was meaning the translation file was not being picked up.  I would have thought it would affect all languages so not sure why you only got a report for the French one!

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, itimpi said:

you only got a report for the French one!

Maybe because we might generally have a lower English level than other nations and proportionally more French people are using the translation instead of plain English ?  :D

Or because we tend to complain more ? 😁

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, itimpi said:

@SpencerJJust to let you know the French language file should work fine with the latest version of the plugin (although there are additional new strings that will need translating).

I fixed it with changes to the plugin that (for some reason I have not identified) was meaning the translation file was not being picked up.  I would have thought it would affect all languages so not sure why you only got a report for the French one!

Thanks. Will review and merge shortly.