Consolidating folders in cache, and in array

I have folders that currently exist in both cache, and array.  e.g. downloads (use cache only share), it can currently be seen in /mnt/cache/downloads and /mnt/user/downloads.  I don't know if I may have changed setting before to not only use cache, but I've since double checked, and made sure shares like that use cache ONLY.  

There are several folders, such as domains, iso, etc, most troublesome of which is, my appdata folder, existing in both cache and array.  I only want them to be in the cache folder.  How do I migrate them without corrupting config, or whatever files?  I'm using things like Emby server, Sab, Sonarr...

Will it be as simple as using Unbalance plugin?  Unbalance doesn't cover appdata folder in moving.

32 minutes ago, jang430 said:

e.g. downloads (use cache only share), it can currently be seen in /mnt/cache/downloads and /mnt/user/downloads.

cache is part of user shares so it is expected that any file on cache would also be seen in user shares.

You seem to think that user shares are only on the array for some reason. Cache has always been included in user shares (and other pools are also part of user shares).

Not at all clear that anything needs to be moved. Probably not.

You can see how much of each disk is used by each user share by going to User Shares and clicking Compute... for the share or using the Compute All button.

Post diagnostics for further advice.