Upgraded hardware GUI still hanging, cannot ping address

Hi all, hope you are well.

For a while I have been having issues, where Unraid would hang, and I could not access the GUI or ping the Unraid server, but after around 2 mins it would come back up. I was running older hardware, so decided to upgrade.

Went with a Ryzen CPU, and 2.5G NIC. All seemed to be happy, but I am still getting the occasional hang. I am investigating outside influences, but I was wondering if somebody would be able to look at my diagnostics and see if I have missed anything? I have looked through, but nothing jumped out. The hang happened around 7.20am BST.

Any advice, help would be appreciated.

gamingnas-diagnostics-20210729-0721.zip

Edited by Theldron
4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Hey thanks for that, the issue has been going on for a while when I had a Intel I7 setup. The server will lockup for about 1-2 mins, but seems to carry on working in the background, but I cannot access the GUI via the ip address or ping the server.

Just to cover all bases, I have checked, I only seem to have C-States not just C6 do I need to disable all C-States?

Thanks