Existing Cache Drive Showing as Unmountable After Reboot

This morning I received an alert stating that my system was "unable to write to cache" and "unable to write to docker image". After a bit of forum searching, I shut down my server and checked the connections on the cache drive cables. Upon reboot of the server and restart of the array, unraid is telling me that my cache drive is "unmountable: unsupported partition layout". 

FWIW, syslog is also throwing out buffer I/O errors like crazy on the cache drive. I've attached the diagnostic log.

Is there any way to retrieve the cache drive partition layout and docker container configurations? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a new SSD I can use to replace the existing cache drive, but I really don't want to reconfigure my dockers unless I absolutely have to.

tower-diagnostics-20210801-0857.zip

Cache device dropped offline, this is a hardware issue:

Aug  1 08:28:28 Tower kernel: ata6: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug  1 08:28:33 Tower kernel: ata6: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug  1 08:28:38 Tower kernel: ata6: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug  1 08:28:43 Tower kernel: ata6: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug  1 08:28:48 Tower kernel: ata6: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug  1 08:29:18 Tower kernel: ata6: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug  1 08:29:18 Tower kernel: ata6: limiting SATA link speed to 1.5 Gbps
Aug  1 08:29:23 Tower kernel: ata6: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug  1 08:29:23 Tower kernel: ata6: reset failed, giving up
Aug  1 08:29:23 Tower kernel: ata6.00: disabled

See if new cables help.