Parity error

I assume you mean nonzero in the Errors column on Main? Since it hasn't been disabled nothing to correct but I notice no SMART tests have been run on that disk.

Haven't found these errors in your syslog yet because it is spammed with these:

Aug  1 15:04:04 Tower rpcbind[18066]: connect from 192.168.1.167 to getport/addr(mountd)
Aug  1 15:04:04 Tower rpc.mountd[8077]: Bad path in mount request from 192.168.1.167: "Amcrest"

Any idea what that is about?

I am running extended test under Fix Common Problems right now. It has been for the last 45 minutes. I'll post the results as soon as it finishes, although I have no idea how long it may take. I'm also running the extended SMART test on that disk.

And, yes, the errors were in the Main page, and I got alerted to them because Fix Common Problems also reported them.

Thanks,

Lev

On 8/1/2021 at 3:09 PM, levster said:

I am not sure when those popped up

On 8/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, trurl said:

I found them back on Jul 18.

Be sure to setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent as soon as a problem is detected. Probably for these errors that didn't really disable anything you would get alerted by the daily status report or Fix Common Problems.

6 hours ago, trurl said:

Be sure to setup Notifications to alert you immediately by email or other agent as soon as a problem is detected. Probably for these errors that didn't really disable anything you would get alerted by the daily status report or Fix Common Problems.

OK. Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on this drive. Appreciate your help!

Lev