My Servers Releases and Announcements

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, head over to the Plugins tab and check for updates, My Servers plugin version 2023.01.23.1223 is now available which should resolve many of the issues folks are reporting.

This release includes major architectural changes that will greatly improve the stability of My Servers, we highly encourage everyone to update.

## 2023.01.23.1223

### This version resolves:

- My Servers client (Unraid API) not reliably connecting to My Servers Cloud on some systems

- Server name not being shown in the upper right corner of the webgui

- Cryptic "Unexpected Token" messages when using a misconfigured URL

- DNS checks causing delays during boot if the network wasn't available

- Some flash backup Permission Denied errors

###This version adds:

- Internal changes to greatly improve connection stability to My Servers Cloud

- More efficient internal plugin state tracking for reduced flash writes

- PHP 8 compatibility for upcoming Unraid OS 6.12

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, head over to the Plugins tab and check for updates, My Servers plugin version 2023.03.09.1140 is now available which should resolve several issues.

## 2023.03.09.1140

### This version resolves:

- Updates the locally cached JS file daily to keep it in sync (no more uninstall/reinstall to update it!)

- My Servers client (Unraid API) automatically reconnects to My Servers Cloud after an Internet connection drops and is re-established

- Increase timeout for flash backup connectivity tests, should reduce flash backup "Unable to connect" issues (if you still get those, there is very likely a firewall blocking your access)

• 1 month later...
  • SpencerJ unpinned and unfeatured this topic