My Servers Releases

To kick off our new support forum for My Servers I'll reiterate the change log from our recent releases. Be sure to go to the Plugins tab and check for updates!  

Recent versions make significant improvements connecting to mothership and staying online, so hopefully we'll see a lot less "unraid-api restart" comments here. We've also added more functionality to the My Servers dashboard - you can now track each server's uptime and see the number of VMs that are installed and running. And of course knocked out several bugs.

Unraid 6.10 compatibility is also included, be sure to update your My Servers plugin before installing the upcoming rc. It is coming Soon(TM)!

Here are the full release notes:

## 2021.07.21
### This version resolves:
- Issues connecting to mothership
- Flash backup issues after uninstall
- Docker stats missing in specific conditions
- Unexpected disk spin up

### This version adds:
- Unraid 6.10 compatibility
- Streamlined communication between between unraid-api and mothership
- Ability to track server uptime on dashboard
- Ability to see number of VMs installed and running 
- Origin checks to unraid-api

## 2021.07.27
- issues with Local Access urls 
- issues booting when Internet is down

### This version adds:
- more Unraid 6.10 compatibility

• Like 2
  • ljm42 changed the title to My Servers Releases
  • ljm42 locked this topic

We've released My Servers plugin version 2021.08.25.1816, please go to the Plugins tab and check for updates!

## 2021.08.25
- "status code 500" on localhost in GUI mode
- unneeded warning icon in the UPC
- various issues with UpdateDNS.php
- add "Sign Out of Unraid.net" to the UPC dropdown for consistency with Unraid 6.10, which does not have a My Servers settings page.
- having links to "Unraid Forums" and "Join Unraid Discord", as they were causing confusion

### This version adds:
- new My Servers support URL
- uninstall improvements - when uninstalling the plugin it will now Sign Out of Unraid.net, disable remote access, and delete the local flash backup.
- flash backup only runs if the server is currently signed in

• 3 weeks later...

We've released My Servers plugin version 2021.09.15.1853, please go to the Plugins tab and check for updates!

## 2021.09.16

- minor privacy and security improvements

- unraid-api crashing in certain circumstances

- issues when there are more disks than the license permits

Note: Under certain conditions you may be signed out during install or reboot. If you are affected and sign in after 9/23 you will be good to go and won't trigger this condition again.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, we are actively troubleshooting an issue with My Servers. Your systems will show as offline / access unavailable in the dashboard until we can get this resolved. Thanks.

Sorry for the trouble today, things are looking stable and we'll be keeping an eye on it. If you are currently offline you can open a webterminal and type `unraid-api restart` to reconnect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

We've released My Servers plugin version 2021.10.12.1921, please go to the Plugins tab and check for updates!

We resolved a few corner case bugs, along with adding compatibility with 6.10.0-rc2.

Note: Under certain conditions you may be signed out during install. Simply sign back in (and re-enable Remote Access, if desired) and you'll be good to go.

If you have trouble activating flash backup, there is likely an issue with DNS or a network firewall. Our goal is to expose these issues on the My Servers settings page, but for now please open a web console and type:

/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.my.servers/scripts/UpdateFlashBackup.php

If it mentions DNS errors, we'd recommend going to Settings -> Network Settings and assigning 8.8.8.8 to your DNS server. If there are connection errors, you'll need to modify your firewall to allow connections from this server to backup.unraid.net on port 22 or 443.

## 2021.10.12

- broken settings page when there are DNS issues

- flash backup errors when there are DNS issues

- cannot read property 'sendCrashInfo' of undefined error

### This version adds:

- warnings during install when there are DNS issues

- Unraid 6.10.0-rc2 compatibility