Unable to complete rebuild

I have been using unraid for about a year now with great success but I have hit a problem and can't seem to figure out what is causing it.

Unraid 6.9.2

While on vacation I had one of my two parity drives get out of sync. I started a resyn of that parity drive and while it was being completed I had a data drive say it failed. The server crashed at some point after this and when it came back up I only had one parity drive set. I decided since I still had one parity drive that I would attempt to rebuild the data drive that said it failed. I have been trying now for over a week to get that drive rebuilt and I cannot get it to rebuild. SMART checks come out ok on the drive and everything seems to be ok with it but when I start a rebuild, it will run good for about an hour and then it just stops. I have gone through logging and don't see anything that stands out as to the cause. The only way I can get the server to respond once the rebuild has stopped is to do a hard reboot of the server. I really need to get this drive rebuilt so I can get the 2nd parity drive back online and rebuilt as well. I have tried all the various unassign/assign start the array and stop the array, start and restart the server, and nothing seems to help. Please any help will be greatly appreciated as I am at my whit's end. 

tower-diagnostics-20210803-1510.zip

Edited by Snack_Ears