How do i access the data from my RAID Drives, which where in an array (High-Water Allocation Method RAID 0)?

Hey guys,

I would like to acess my data, but cant acess the drives.

My situation:
I set up my RAID 0 with high-water allocation method with 5 drives, 2x2TB and 3x1TB
It was all just a normal PC with an unraid Boot Stick.
I filled it up with 3,3TB of important files, windows backups etc. 
but I’m pretty sure that only 2 drives were really utilized
Some ransomeware virus named Djvu STOP moqs encrypted all my files on every machine in my network. 
All files, but some essential windows files like .dll were encrypted
These files are not decryptable because of sha256. 
Most of the files in the share/array on my NAS are encrypted
The USB drive, which hold the UNRAID OS and the NAS configuration is also encrypted
I have the lifetime paid version so I still have the activation key

Is there any way to acces the data, which is still on the drives without the config stick? 
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gratitude in advance for any answer.
I have a 100$ Paypal price formte person who can bring my original files back.

What you wrote is confused. Unraid is not raid. It only uses Raid systems for the Cache Pools or if you used the ZFS plugins. Did you only ever had Cache Pool drives? Were you using ZFS plugins? Likely you did neither, and only had data drives. Every data disk in unRaid is its own self contained filesystem. The Parity drives hold values from a mathematical formula to offer protection and be able to recover data from failed drives.

As to steps for recovery, try what Jonathanm wrote. When you reassign drives in a new setup, never ever assign a drive as Parity if you are uncertain. The system will detect if the drives contain a valid filesystem if assigned as a data drive. When a drive is assigned as parity, it will begin overwriting what's on it with the calculated information. You dont want to do that with data drives.