Help Please - No WebGui After Changing ISP

Hi Everybody,

I changed to a Bell Fiber line.  My ip use to be 192.168.1.x.x Now it is a .2.x.x.  I deleted the network.cfg & network-rules and rebooted, but both times I did this I got the same ip. I can see the new ip in Unraid when it boots up. It just says ip6 is not set, which as far as I know doesn't matter.  I can also see my server in the Windows network, I can access the unraid folders.  I can even turn dockers on an off with my phone.  I just can't access the WebUI. I have cleared the browser history.  I have a direct cat7 cable to the 10 Gig port on the Hub.  Any ideas? I'm wonder if I should boot unraid with no plugins or dockers. I have all of the dockers shutoff.

Thank you.

Edited by Badboy
  • Badboy changed the title to Help Please - No WebGui After Changing ISP

There is a process that runs every 10 minutes that should be updating your DDNS entry. Let's run that process manually and see if that takes care of it.

It sounds like you have a keyboard and monitor attached to the system. Login there and type: 

php /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/UpdateDNS.php

It should say "success".

Wait perhaps 15 minutes, then try accessing the webgui again.

If you still cannot access the webgui, then we need to see if your new network has DNS Rebinding enabled. Follow these instructions and report back here: https://forums.unraid.net/topic/112061-cant-access-webgui-after-network-change/?tab=comments#comment-1021022

Also, to avoid a bunch of back and forth, go back to the Unraid console and type:

diagnostics

The screen will tell you where it put the diagnostics file on your flash drive, something like:
  /boot/logs/tower-diagnostics-date.zip
From another computer access the flash drive and upload the zip file here.

Hi Guys,

Thank you both very much for your input.  I forgot about doing this stupid me, I ended up putting 443 after the ip and it got me in.  I had to tinker with the network settings a few times and a couple reboots but the ip is static and stable.  I can get in, but the main page doesn't want to use SSL with letsencrypt, as I'm typing this I probably have to update it. Main page is just showing ip and unsecure.

Thanks again..