[SUPPORT] Plex Library Cleaner

Either i have done a good job of not getting dupes/samples in my library OR i cannot figure out how to get this working. My UI looks exactly like the post below, ive disabled SSL with the variable of 1 but still get nothing. Logs do not show anything interesting either. 

On 8/10/2021 at 8:44 PM, shaunbarrow said:

Ive been waiting for something like this!  Thank you for making this!!

I got it installed, but i am not seeing anything like i would expect?  Nothing unexpected in the logs, any thoughts?image.thumb.png.84477c7a59e7338a8b1389c8c80f340e.png

On 8/21/2021 at 9:08 AM, selexin said:

Hey guys, selexin here, creator of Plex Library Cleaner. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have :)

Just a heads up, the project has (just) been renamed to Cleanarr (see https://github.com/se1exin/Cleanarr/issues/30#issuecomment-903114995).

Great little app. Got my "Movies" to de-dupe (had 2!) just fine.

For library names, in the unRaid docker setup, there's a sort of typo:

"(optional) Name(s) of your Plex Libraries to search. Separate multiple library names with"

It doesn't actually tell us what to separate it with.

In addition, I removed "Movies" in my setup and, like others here, tried to get "TV Shows" added and it simply doesn't work. I tried many different variants to no avail - even using quote around it (single and double)

That's my immediate feedback

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 8:41 AM, jpotrz said:

Great little app. Got my "Movies" to de-dupe (had 2!) just fine.

For library names, in the unRaid docker setup, there's a sort of typo:

"(optional) Name(s) of your Plex Libraries to search. Separate multiple library names with"

It doesn't actually tell us what to separate it with.

In addition, I removed "Movies" in my setup and, like others here, tried to get "TV Shows" added and it simply doesn't work. I tried many different variants to no avail - even using quote around it (single and double)

That's my immediate feedback

the field would be:

Movies;TV Shows

no quotes.

Edited by fmp4m
2 hours ago, fmp4m said:

the field would be:

Movies;TV Shows

no quotes.

I've tried that as well

And then when I go into Cleanarr, the page loads and it spins for a little trying to display dupes and I get the following error:

Failed to load movies!

'Show' object has no attribute 'media'

*1 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.50, server: , request: "GET /movies/dupes HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://unix:///tmp/uwsgi.sock:", host: "192.168.0.4:5000", referrer: "http://192.168.0.4:5000/"

Getting this error in app logs. Any clue?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Shomil Saini said:
*1 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.50, server: , request: "GET /movies/dupes HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://unix:///tmp/uwsgi.sock:", host: "192.168.0.4:5000", referrer: "http://192.168.0.4:5000/"

Thanks

This error can be ignored if its functioning correctly.  It's due to the formatting of the upstream in the code. @selexinwill have to resolve that in a new push as there is a code issue.

11 hours ago, fmp4m said:

This error can be ignored if its functioning correctly.  It's due to the formatting of the upstream in the code. @selexinwill have to resolve that in a new push as there is a code issue.

Thanks for the response, but it does not connect to the server as well. :)

Screenshots Attached.

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

Edited by Shomil Saini
Added Screenshots
On 9/2/2021 at 10:40 AM, Shomil Saini said:

Thanks

Same error here, following for solution.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:41 PM, Shomil Saini said:

Thanks for the response, but it does not connect to the server as well. :)

Screenshots Attached.

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

This looks like the exact same error I'm having with my "TV Shows"

I can't get any library with a space in the name to work. Do you have a library that's a single word w/ no spaces? If so, try that one and see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe I have everything configured correctly, but I'm seeing this error in the log.

2021/09/16 06:53:20 [error] 12#12: *1 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.0.60, server: , request: "GET /movies/dupes HTTP/1.1", upstream: "uwsgi://unix:///tmp/uwsgi.sock", host: "192.168.0.40:5000", referrer: "http://192.168.0.40:5000/"

my current Plex server is at 192.168.0.40, but it was formerly 192.168.0.60.  I can't figure out where Cleanarr is getting the .60 address.