[SUPPORT] Plex Library Cleaner

Looking for some clear understanding of what I am putting in wrong. I am unable to get Cleanarr to load movies (see error below) no matter what settings I put in

image.thumb.png.d42234b63a919e9d7bd6fae2b38eb23a.png

These are my settings at the moment or which I have tried having just Movies under Libraries and 1 under ByPass SSL. I also pulled my token from my Plex of which I have used before.

image.png.998b1a451dd186f6ca28af3c7e52474f.png

Any ideas of how I can troubleshoot this? Not much in the way documentation just yet for this to review.

27 minutes ago, Player7up said:

Looking for some clear understanding of what I am putting in wrong. I am unable to get Cleanarr to load movies (see error below) no matter what settings I put in

image.thumb.png.d42234b63a919e9d7bd6fae2b38eb23a.png

These are my settings at the moment or which I have tried having just Movies under Libraries and 1 under ByPass SSL. I also pulled my token from my Plex of which I have used before.

image.png.998b1a451dd186f6ca28af3c7e52474f.png

Any ideas of how I can troubleshoot this? Not much in the way documentation just yet for this to review.

Take out the "TV Shows"

If you read my posts here and a few others, it seems like spaces (or something else) is funky and won't work. I have the exact same 2 libraries I want to scan, but TV Shows doesn't work - even by itself. Movies by itself works fine though

On 9/17/2021 at 12:16 PM, jpotrz said:

Take out the "TV Shows"

If you read my posts here and a few others, it seems like spaces (or something else) is funky and won't work. I have the exact same 2 libraries I want to scan, but TV Shows doesn't work - even by itself. Movies by itself works fine though

Similar issue here. I have renamed my library from "TV Shows" to "TV" - same error.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

EDIT: Seems the latest build changed the config file path from /frontend to /config, update your docker container path and it will work.

This error has popped up. I changed my appdata path from /mnt/user/appdata to /mnt/cache/appdata to bring it line with my other containers and this error appeared. I switched the config path back to the original but the error persists. I also deleted the container and xml from CA and reset up the container from scratch but the same error persists.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2ddc3d9667e4842fb74edf4a9d22900.jpeg

Edited by Bolagnaise
On 4/30/2022 at 1:38 PM, Bolagnaise said:

EDIT: Seems the latest build changed the config file path from /frontend to /config, update your docker container path and it will work.

This error has popped up. I changed my appdata path from /mnt/user/appdata to /mnt/cache/appdata to bring it line with my other containers and this error appeared. I switched the config path back to the original but the error persists. I also deleted the container and xml from CA and reset up the container from scratch but the same error persists.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2ddc3d9667e4842fb74edf4a9d22900.jpeg

i'm stuck in the same error
...the problem is that i don't know how to edit de /config path

Edit your docker template so that the container path says /config for your config path

how i do that

its first time installing docker ... and actually i'm running ubuntu in a dedicated server ... and i'm working on a headless machine with SSH

Edited by orbtwin
29 minutes ago, orbtwin said:

Edit your docker template so that the container path says /config for your config path

how i do that

its first time installing docker ... and actually i'm running ubuntu in a dedicated server ... and i'm working on a headless machine with SSH

Not to sure how to do this on Ubuntu, the easiest way would be to delete the container, and set it up as a new container with the correct config path. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:46 AM, Bolagnaise said:

Not to sure how to do this on Ubuntu, the easiest way would be to delete the container, and set it up as a new container with the correct config path. 

well, the question is that i don't know how to do this ... i'm really newbie with dockers, and a bit lost ....thanks again

I was able to use Cleanarr without issues for several weeks. Opened it up today and all i see not is " Failed to load content! [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/db.json'" 

I have tried to remove and reinstall, moved it to another Unriad server in my rack and got the same. When I open the Plex-Cleanarr folder it is empty. What changed or what am I missing here? 

image.thumb.png.ba14d5b42795fd564d2e5bd0a65baaee.png

image.thumb.png.bd193f5b8848f25caa997495c9bd5be7.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 4:33 AM, TheeWeezyMike said:

I was able to use Cleanarr without issues for several weeks. Opened it up today and all i see not is " Failed to load content! [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/db.json'" 

I have tried to remove and reinstall, moved it to another Unriad server in my rack and got the same. When I open the Plex-Cleanarr folder it is empty. What changed or what am I missing here? 

image.thumb.png.ba14d5b42795fd564d2e5bd0a65baaee.png

image.thumb.png.bd193f5b8848f25caa997495c9bd5be7.png

There was a change to the configuration for the docker they are now using /config instead of /frontend

you need to click the edit button as per the below:

Screen-Shot-2022-06-05-at-5-03-34-pm.png

And then rename /frontend to /config

Screen-Shot-2022-06-05-at-5-03-48-pm.png

It should work after that

• Like 1
On 6/5/2022 at 9:13 AM, vsixtyfour said:

There was a change to the configuration for the docker they are now using /config instead of /frontend

you need to click the edit button as per the below:

And then rename /frontend to /config

It should work after that

tried above edit and didnt work in firefox strangely enough but did work in Edge

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Jurak said:

I can not get this to work at all. It will load the webgui with no issues but I get 
image.png.77a06fad8eb6013f6d4083ef37939940.png

I have tried everything mentioned in this forum topic and nothing works.

image.png.f8efbbc8aca47c2afe25b4197ad57a08.png

Ok so I changed the network type from my custom docker network to br0 and now it shows My plex server name in the upper right corner of the webgui but im still getting the same Failed to load content! error.

Edit for misspellings.

Edited by Jurak
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2021 at 9:16 PM, jpotrz said:

Take out the "TV Shows"

that did the trick for me, tx... strange bug though. this used to work before...

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 9:28 AM, Jurak said:

Ok so I changed the network type from my custom docker network to br0 and now it shows My plex server name in the upper right corner of the webgui but im still getting the same Failed to load content! error.

Edit for misspellings.

Did you ever discover a solution. I have the same error

• 3 weeks later...

(401) unauthorized; http://192.168.*.***:32400/ <html><head><script>window.location = window.location.href.match(/(^.+\/)[^\/]*$/)[1] + 'web/index.html';</script><title>Unauthorized</title></head><body><h1>401 Unauthorized</h1></body></html>   What did i mess up on?

• 2 weeks later...