Possible to change user name by yourself?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Revisiting unRAID and liking it so will buy license. Signed up before with a dummy username. Is it possible to change this by yourself? If not, could you please change my username to "BigFam" and if taken to "BigFam194"?

I'll try to bump this request @jonp and/or @ljm42, @SpencerJ.

I also wonder how to change the email address since I used a dummy account when setting up unRaid for the first time?

Thanks,

Carl

Edited by extcon
5 hours ago, BigFam said:

Hello,

Revisiting unRAID and liking it so will buy license. Signed up before with a dummy username. Is it possible to change this by yourself? If not, could you please change my username to "BigFam" and if taken to "BigFam194"?

I'll try to bump this request @jonp and/or @ljm42, @SpencerJ.

I also wonder how to change the email address since I used a dummy account when setting up unRaid for the first time?

Thanks,

Carl

All set @BigFam! Sorry I missed this initially.

51 minutes ago, BigFam said:

Now, how do I go about to change my email address? Couldn't find the setting in my profile and not too keen on displaying my email address in an open forum thread.

I'm fairly certain that only Admins (and possibly Moderators) can see your email address. Let me do some testing to confirm.

2 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

Might not have looked hard enough, but as a Moderator I cannot find the email address in a user profile.

Thanks, my concern was that I would have to put me desired email address into the chat like with the profile name. But thanks to this helpful thread that turned out to be a non-issue 🙂

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...