Black screen when selecting GUI

Hi All

I am trying to install rclone and following some guides it says better to with gui.  However not so much the issue.

The issue is that i haven't had a gui for a while just used the web interface.  However now i want to fix this issue.

I have seen some online say it is because of the NVIDIA plugin, however i have booted server in gui mode no plugins and still the same.  I see unraid loading and it looks that as soon as it loads gui its black.  Upon shutdown the screen will wake back up and i will see unraid's shutting down.

Any ideas?

unraid-diagnostics-20210811-1119.zip

22 minutes ago, Mat1987 said:

I have 2 x k2000 and they are both attached to VMs and work perfectly.  I'm sure i got this issue after i updated last.  Luckily i dont need it now but just want to fix for future.

Thanks

The problem is that if you have set the cards to be passed through to a VM then you have probably hidden them from Unraid?

4 minutes ago, Mat1987 said:

Yes but i have an onboard gpu that displays fine when booting it shows all it should an in ui mode boots fine and can use command line but when i select gui mode boots normally then goes blank.

If you have not bound the card to VFIO then Have you installed the NVIDIA plugin to enable drivers for it?