New to Unraid- will it meet my needs ?

Hello Everyone and sorry if this has been discussed before .

I have AMD 3900x with 32 GB ram with , motherboard x570 Gigabyte aorus pro  , four 16 TB hard drives + two 8TB hard drive + 1 14 TB hard drives

I am intreseted on setting up Unraid server for a couple of uses and not sure if it will address my needs 

1- Hosting a remote NAS for File back up and snapshots like synology (Backing Computers plus if i can back up Iphone and androids remotely )

I am also anticipated to have few power outages and do not have a ups will this damage my data ?

2-Photo Back up solutions for Phones with multiple users with  multiple accounts  (Users using both IOS and Android so will need to have an application on bothe phones that sync)

3- Plex Server (I will have a GPU installed will i be able to share GPU Nvida rtx 3070 with Plex and other VM)

4-Would like to create a windows VM for my wife she uses Microphone + Webcam and speakers for zoom meetings and skype. her work station is 20 meters  away  , how will she be able to connect to  the server on a specific VM machine (Can i share RTX  GPU nosie cancelling abilities and able to use her Mic + speakers + webcam ) will i need a KMN or another computer to log on the VM . Will i be able to share the RTX resource between Plex and other VM similtaneouly i will not be playing games .

5-able to store my 360 photos and videos and able to share them 

6- Creating VPN server for a blocked country where VPN is actively blocked 

7-Can i run proxmox with in Unraid ?

Is there by any chance someone or some company that can help set up unraid server with these needs with in the UK ? 

• 2 weeks later...

1. y but that has nothing to do with unraid, its the apps you use (docker or VM or scripts), btw power out is harmfull for every machine on this planet, get a 50 euro ups

2. y but that has nothing to do with unraid, its the apps you use (docker or VM or scripts)

3. y but that has nothing to do with unraid, its the apps you use (docker or VM or scripts)

4. y

5. y but that has nothing to do with unraid, its the apps you use (docker or VM or scripts)

6. y included

7. you can run it on unraid, y

no, but u can ask here, community is helping if you do your part first and then ask specific questions