Parity Stuck at 0%

I have notice my procesors been stuck at 100% on a couple of cores.  I stopped all my dockers and noticed that didn't drop it.  That's when I noticed my parity drive was going through a parity check and was at 0%.  The read is at about 100 KB/sec and dropping.  I've rebooted the server a few times and it does not fix it. I've searched far and wide and can't find any topic on this.  Any thoughts? I'm new to this server stuff and at a loss.  I've been working on moving data over to my drives the past couple days and almost done.

You know... I think I found the issue. I had a drive I just put in and forgot to mount/format it to add to the array and I think it was getting hung up trying to a parity check on it because it wasn't part of anything yet????  I took that drive out and boom. Everything starting to spin back up.

11 minutes ago, shrekfx said:

You know... I think I found the issue. I had a drive I just put in and forgot to mount/format it to add to the array and I think it was getting hung up trying to a parity check on it because it wasn't part of anything yet????  I took that drive out and boom. Everything starting to spin back up.

The fact that a drive has not been formatted is irrelevant to a parity check so it must have been something else.

if you get similar symptoms make sure you capture your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) and post them if you want any sort of informed feedback.

Just now, itimpi said:

The fact that a drive has not been formatted is irrelevant to a parity check so it must have been something else.

if you get similar symptoms make sure you capture your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) and post them if you want any sort of informed feedback.

Will do.  Thanks :). I must say though, I do love unRaid.  Still on a trial, but will be buying that's for sure.. Glad I went this route and not FreeNAS.