Missing the ability to change your own "rank"

Squid

3 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

The badge size is also OK at work, on different browsers, different zoom levels, etc.

@JonathanM, silly question, but did you clear your browser cache ? :D 

No, but it's the same on two physically different machines. One is a windows 8.1 laptop with Firefox, the other is a Linux Mint VM with Firefox. It's something about those specific instances, as it's fine on several other machines. When I get the opportunity, I'll clear the cache on one and see if it changes things.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, uldise said:

i just noticed, that this strange Icons are only on Compact layout. if i turn it off, then images are just fine.

Ah ha !

I think you have something here ! I do not use Compact and I am fine.

As soon as I activate Compact, I have the icons all over the place.

image.png.3a4b5ede8658598a74a325407282c667.png in normal vs image.png.533cd9cad6374544954494448309836f.png in Compact mode.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:33 PM, bonienl said:

Another change I like to be reverted is the "default stream" in top-right. It has now changed to "start new topic" which apparently can bot be altered. It used be a selectable action. I had it set to view unread content, and this new setting heavily interferes with my workflow.

Looks like we might have found a fix for the "Unread" button disappearing. Hoping to deploy ASAP.

On 8/16/2021 at 12:33 PM, bonienl said:

Another change I like to be reverted is the "default stream" in top-right. It has now changed to "start new topic" which apparently can bot be altered. It used be a selectable action. I had it set to view unread content, and this new setting heavily interferes with my workflow.

The "Unread" button is back! https://forums.unraid.net/discover/unread/

Happy Friday

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1