[Question] How to login into SMB with Linux?

I have a new desktop computer connected on my network. It's running Manjaro Linux (v21, KDE Plasma), and uses Dolphin as its default File Manager.

On OSX, it's pretty easy to connect to my Unraid shares. I can use the "connect as" feature in Finder to log in with my username/password and get write access to shares.

I am struggling to find the equivalent in Linux. I can see my shares in the File Manager (Dolphin), but am unable to connect as a user to said shares. As such, my unraid access is read-only. It seems that by default I connect to Samba as a guest, but how do I connect with my username/ps? 

I've done some basic forum searching, but haven't found a topic like this. If anyone out there is running a KDE-ish Linux distro, I'd love some input! 

Of course the moment I post this, I find an answer.

As I understand it, you cannot achieve this via the Dolphin UI.

One must go to System Settings -> Network -> Settings -> Window Shares, and then enter your desired user/ps under "Default Username, Default Password".

Seems to work, though only applicable for a single user.