cant figure why i getting system log call trace error and freezing of tasks failed after...

so i working on my sisters server.. its just a 4 bay..  i posted help in Fix Common issues app forum but no one was able to answer my question..

i ran extended scan.. and its been stuck 3 days now  at the beginning of the scan..  and no one was able to help.

hoping you guys in the General  help can read the diagnostic... i know my sister has 3 drives out of 4 that have an error if the drives..   but dont know if thats the issue or what not.. i currently  preclearing a 8tb drive to replace all 4...  but  can you tell me whats causing the errors?

running the extended scan..  did nothing... all 4 drives went to sleep after...

she still using a small nas machine from 2006.  and works great for her needs.. so the diagnostics probably says cpu is not throttling or something like that.. thats because cpus back then....  

but any input be good.. at the moment so i know is it the hard drives failing.. is it the computer or something in  it

i get the freezing of tasks failed warnings.. and trace error    errors..    i not sure what those are?

mitchsserver-diagnostics-20210817-0901.zip

19 minutes ago, comet424 said:

but  can you tell me whats causing the errors?

What errors? If you mean the problem with FCP looks like it's crashing, no one can help more than the plugin author, if there are other issues please describe them, if not please use only the existing plugin support thread.

the errors i just mentioned arent they in the system log???   Call Trace Error.. and Freezing of tasks failed warning..  i thought the diagnostics supposed to show you the system log's

but here is a pic

its been 3 days no one replied in the Fix Common  Issues plugin.. when i asked why did Fix Common issues pluggin freeze and i posted diagnostics..  but 

now i posting the System Logs   i wanna know if its soemthing else

maybe the fix common issues plug in people cant help me cuz they only wrote the plugin it and didnt write unraid.. so they might not know whats going on and only help on the plugin it and not be able to help if its something else

i just trying to narrow it it down.. for her.. i not sure is the errors and unraid  locking up  fix it common issues..  due to unraid problem.. a plugin problem,  a hard drive problem.  a computer hardware failing problem..  thats why i posted the diagnostics to get a specific answer....  guess the diagnostics dont show you the 2 pics 

so i guessing its trial and error... wait for hard drive to be done preclearing tomorrow hopefully and see if it fixes all these issues? when i replace all 4 drives for 1

mitch3.PNG

mitch4.PNG

3 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

All those errors

Except these:

ug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata1: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata4: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata3: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata2: link is slow to respond, please be patient (ready=0)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata2: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata2.00: configured for UDMA/133
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata1: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata3: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata4: COMRESET failed (errno=-16)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata1: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata4: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata3: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata1.00: configured for UDMA/133
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata4.00: configured for UDMA/133
Aug 16 11:20:32 mitchsserver kernel: ata3.00: configured for UDMA/133

This are hardware, usually power or controller related.

ok thanks..  i hoping this new hard drive i preclearing   will then maybe fix those errors  unless its controller on the motherboard then time to upgrade her box..

i re posted in the fix common issues but i doubt i get answer..

so hopfully this new drive will fix everything..

thanks for the help so far appreciate it.. as i dont understand all the error meanings etc

or how to read a diagnostic file completly.. only skimmed it.  so i  relie on yourself and others as the experts 🙂

so i appreciate it.. Thanks 🙂