Array wont start after system reboot

Hello,

I am currently experiencing an issue ever since my docker page would not load and I restarted the server. Now whenever I log into the GUI, all of my custom icons and server banner are gone and whenever I click the button to start the array up, my page gets caught in an infinite loading loop. I'm going to attach the diagnostic zip file here for anyone who needs it. Thanks in advance.

messiah-diagnostics-20210818-0317.zip

Looking at the syslog it looks as if your system is having trouble accessing the flash drive as read errors are being reported in the syslog for device sda1.  You could try it in a different port, or you try recreating it (but if so first take a backup) to see if rewriting the contents helps.

16 hours ago, JorgeB said:
Aug 18 01:17:33 Messiah kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 29687) failed
Aug 18 01:17:33 Messiah kernel: FAT-fs (sda1): Directory bread(block 29688) failed

Flash drive problems, try reformatting it and restoring from a backup, if available.

unfortunately i dont have a backup of the flash drive, and at this point it might just be best to reinstall unraid and just reset everything back up, but now i cant even boot back into my old unraid install to get a screenshot of the disk order. its just stuck on this screen after my pc boots past the bios. i have no clue what to do.

20210818_195514.jpg