unRaid DDOS my whole network

So maybe it wasn't UnRaid  but I've had this happen many years back. Currently on 6.9.2 and suddenly my whole internet goes out. Since I've seen it before I start to isolate what is plugged into the network. I get to the server and with any of the 3 ports plugged in (2 lan and one for ipmi) it saturates the network with something that causes all the ports on the edgerouter to just blink in unison and there is no internet anywhere on the network after that.

I went to manage the server in person and it wouldn't respond to keyboard or anything. I can't connect to ipmi and try and do anything because just that one thing plugged in causes the same interruption. So... my question is how can I start troubleshooting this? Since I had to hard restart by pulling power I'm guessing logs aren't much help. I'm attaching what I have after it's come back up and now doing a parity check but I'd like to stop this behavior. When this happened before I also think I was on a different yet same model motherboard.

unraid-diagnostics-20210818-2043.zip