AMD APU Ryzen 5700G iGPU Passthrough on 6.9.2

I'm confused. Were you able to get vibos or not? I just got error message while trying GPU-Z.

If you got the vbios, have you tried adding it to the vm? And can you share it pls? Thanks!
Yes did you try too just boot Windows bare metal

Sendt fra min SM-G998B med Tapatalk

On 10/8/2021 at 3:56 AM, tola5 said:

Thanks.  This worked for me, but the performance is pretty bad.  I get dropped frames in youtube 4k video playback.  This appears to be a non EFI bios, as I had to set the unraid startup flags to include "video=efifb:off".  I had to set my VM to use SeaBIOS in order to get it working. 

Can I ask how you managed to dump the vBIOS? Also, I couldn't get HDMI audio working even though I've passed it through and the Windows VM can see the HDMI audio device. 

Edited by techhit
Thanks.  This worked for me, but the performance is pretty bad.  I get dropped frames in youtube 4k video playback.  This appears to be a non EFI bios, as I had to set the unraid startup flags to include "video=efifb:off".  I had to set my VM to use SeaBIOS in order to get it working. 

Can I ask how you managed to dump the vBIOS? Also, I couldn't get HDMI audio working even though I've passed it through and the Windows VM can see the HDMI audio device. 
Can I get you too take a screens shot off the vm settings ?.
And I just use Gpuz when boot up from my nvme as normal out any unraid

I got it going with GPU acceleration.  I had to install the AMD APU driver from https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-9-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-9-5900hx and select the "factory reset" option so that it would uninstall all previously installed display drivers.  Now I have GPU acceleration working!!!!  Gaming and 4K 60fps video playback is PERFECT!  I'm so happy.

I got it going with GPU acceleration.  I had to install the AMD APU driver from https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-9-mobile-processors-radeon-graphics/amd-ryzen-9-5900hx and select the "factory reset" option so that it would uninstall all previously installed display drivers.  Now I have GPU acceleration working!!!!  Gaming and 4K 60fps video playback is PERFECT!  I'm so happy.
Nice just got home going too try it self .

4 hours ago, techhit said:

Did you change any IOMMU group to bind anything to VFIO? Thanks

I've seen that in order to success, you have to use SeaBios instead of OVMF, but for me SeaBios vm never got to boot up, unlike OVMF, which I can at least access via Remote Desktop. So if there's any specific tweak to setting up with SeaBios pls lmk. Thanks!!
Do you use nvrm ? Have problems with if I use that as boot drive but can be use as exstre drive

Do you mean nvme? 
I do have an nvme drive as cache drive
Yes sorry . But it was only if it was as install whole on it use it as a disk. But have you try copy techhit picture ? Have you other gfx in you pc ? Don't know or it important but it don't like too swits too the apu before I toke it out

12 hours ago, Wessix said:

I got the Radeon Drivers installed for my Ryzen 4500U APU but i got some Interrupt Conflict displayed and Error Code 12. Any thoughts?   I want to connect to the vm with vnc but with hardware acceleration in windows....

Are there  not something  with it can  give problem  with use both .  What if you  use vnc on unraid  install splashtop or a vnc server  on the machine  power off and boot  only with the gpu ?