Network issue with Unraid, can ping and ssh... but nothing else.

Hi people, here's the thing,

I have a router that doesn't support VLAN (long story short, ISP router, proprietary GPON, can't be arsed to have an edge router).

As such, my VLANs are different networks all together and really only exist on my L2 switch to segment the ports that should be on this or that network.

Consider eth0 and eth1.

None is configured in UNRAID to be VLAN aware. Again, VLANs are only setup as untagged anyways on the switch.

eth0 is on VLAN1, ISP router network XX.XX.7.XX/24 . From this network, from any other computer that is on it, I can access every service running, and the Web GUI, working as intended and expected.

eth1 used to be a direct connection, through a DAC cable, between my server and my workstation.

Server is set to a static IP on XX.XX.42.XX/24, and so too is my workstation.

With a simple DAC cable linking the two together back to back, yeay, 10GBPs transfer works just fine, can access dockers and stuff, all fine.

If I plug the both of them on the switch, on ports that are assigned to VLAN42 (in which they are "alone", there is no router router on that network nor VLAN), they can ping each other, the workstation can SSH into the server, and I can even $smbclient into the shares of the workstation from the server!

But no webgui, no talking to the dockers that are on host nor bridge, NOTHING.

What gives?

Edited by Keexrean